- File Size: 1211 KB
- Print Length: 401 pages
- Publisher: HarperImpulse (April 20, 2018)
- Publication Date: April 20, 2018
- Sold by: HarperCollins Publishers
- Language: English
- ASIN: B079KKYY8H
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #140 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Digital List Price:||$2.00|
Save $1.01 (51%)
Price set by seller.
The Wedding Date: The laugh out loud romantic comedy of the year! Kindle Edition
Kindle Feature Spotlight
Try Kindle Countdown Deals
Explore limited-time discounted eBooks. Learn more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This book was an absolute pleasure to read, filled with fabulous characters and lots of laughs.... The plot was pretty straightforward and has been done before, but the characters really brought this book to life...
Sam is not showing up to her BFF’s wedding alone, especially because her ex is the best man.... after telling a tiny lie to both her parents and BFF that she is dating somebody, Sam decides she needs to hire somebody to play the part... Jake is an actor needing a distraction and he will work cheap... i’m sure you can figure out what will happen.... but it is the humor, the pacing, and the wonderful characters that sets this book apart... in honor of Sam and her propensity to make a list... I will list my top five characters in this book....
Sam... loved her, especially her inner dialogue... she was one of those characters I’d love to hang out with and have a girls night out with...
2. Jake... just a good guy with a big heart... Who usually said the right thing, my favorite thing he said to Sam was ”you are the right size for you...”*sigh*
3. Ruth... Sam’s mom, she really had some of the best lines in the book.... she truly loved her daughter, but sometimes wanted to insert herself a little too much in her life, she is a mom after all...
4. Sarah... she didn’t have a big part in the book, but she was a good friend and I loved her stalking Waze...
5. Harry... the dog.... he brought humor to every part of the book he was in...
Absolutely recommend to all who Love a romance with a large dose of humor....
*** thank you to the publisher, the author,Net Galley, and Rachel at Rachel‘s Random Resources for my copy of this book ***
Sam (Samantha to her Mum and Dad) has to get creative, really fast. One of her friends suggests that Sam hire a date for the big event. Sounds crazy, for sure. The friend's brother, Jake, is an actor between jobs.What are the chances that this might actually work?
Join the fun as this unlikely pair try to carry off this crazy scheme. You'll love the characters in this breezy novel, including Harry the dog.
Zara Stoneley has a real flair for her characters and truly brings them to life. Her writing style is fun and breezy, yet still touches on many of our own questions about our self-image and future. I really enjoyed it and will definitely read more of her books. Try it!
I'm an Amazon customer.
1. Her ex-boyfriend Liam who cheated on her will be the best man,
2. His new girlfriend will be there with him, and
3. She's pregnant!
Samantha doesn't want to go, but she doesn't want to let her best mate down either, so what is a girl to do? Rent a boyfriend for the week.
Enter Jake Porter, an aspiring actor, and all around sweetheart, who loves he pet dog Harry. He wants to help Samantha out with her situation, and make sure he is the best boyfriend a girl can ask for (well rent).
What follows is fun, miscommunications, daily pre-wedding activities and a lot of giggles along the way.
You will not want to put this title down until you find out if Samantha and Jake end up with a happily ever after or they go they separate ways after an eventful wedding week. Enjoy!