Bubble Witch Saga 3 BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 22, 2015
Extremely dissatisfied with this product. DO NOT BUY! Waste of money. I spent $57 for 10 cameras with 27 exposures each so i should have had 270 pictures. Then I spend $6 to get each camera developed into a CD, cheapest price I found (yorkphoto.com) meanwhile Walgreens and CVS wanted $13 to develop each. So I spent a total of $117 for these pictures and only about 30 actually came out. In extremely poor quality BTW. The rest were either all white or all black. I was able to fix up the few pictures as much as I could with Photoshop but they are still ****! Just rely on your professional photographer. And even peoples iPhone pictures were 100 times better than these cameras!
on March 4, 2013
Beautiful cameras and decent photo quality for the price, one camera out of twenty did not work, which was not bad.
I had an email that someone wanted to know if they were colored prints, and they are. I will also add that the guest had a great time taking pictures.
on March 10, 2015
I used these on the tables for my guests to take pics during my reception. They were a little hard to work only because it's been forever that everyone used a camera like this but I can't wait to develop them. I still have a few that I need to take!! :)
on July 27, 2014
Took these to a music festival because I did not want to risk my nice digital camera. They were a lot of fun to have since there were so many and you can just give them out. There was at least one that didn't work, but for the price I would still recommend these to anyone.
on May 9, 2015
These suck so bad. Its a good thing we had a professional also, these alone would have ruined it. They were either too light, totally dark, or blurry. Out of 150 pics, I had about 5 usable ones. Total POS.
on June 24, 2015
If I could, I would give a zero. None of the photos even when flash was used turned out. They were all gray or black. Sometimes you could get a peak of what the photo was, but otherwise nothing.
on March 18, 2014
It was funny watching everyone trying to use a regular camera and not their phones! A little reminder to use the flash would've helped a lot of pictures, but most came out very well!
on June 9, 2016
Pretty boxes covering old and expired film inside. Do not buy
on April 14, 2014
These cameras are very nice for the price. This company has a theme for your wedding so a lot of the favors match. The cards that tell you what to do with the cameras are two sides so people can see from all sides. Awesome.
on February 27, 2014
They came in in perfect condition and I must say I am very happy with them. I will update my review after we have used them.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.