Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 67 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 73 reviews
on October 14, 2013
We bought almost 250 of these for our wedding and they were adorable! However, when we opened the box, they were all individually wrapped with plastic around the lids, and it took quite some time to unwrap them all so they could be used (easily) by our guests. I suppose you could allow your guests to unwrap their own bottle when they wanted to use it, but we weren't going to do that. Plastic wrappers were the only downside! Great product and adorable! They were a cute part of our tablescapes at the reception.
on June 5, 2017
Bought a box of these for my wedding (along with a box of Groom bubbles and a box of Champagne bubbles) and these were, hands down, the best blowers. The Brides blew so many bubbles so well that everyone was exchanging their other bubbles for them. Super cute and blow well? Sounds like a good bride to me :)
on September 16, 2015
Absolutely adorable.. was skeptical at first due to bad reviews, but package was secure, all bubbles are plastic wrapped around deal to peel off so no leakage. No upc thing on bottle like previous reviews have said. Came super quick! Bubbles blow perfectly & I can't wait to have them on my wedding day!!!!
on June 1, 2016
This is so cute, it was perfect for my sisters wedding!
on May 29, 2014
Beautiful bride bubbles bottle, love it!!! Great product. Excellent and perfect favors for our wedding ceremony!!! Hope it will a hit in our wedding ceremony and reception.
on December 30, 2014
Super perfect for wedding gifts or table giveaways.
on August 2, 2013
I feel these were a waste - they are definitely cute but not able to actually blow any bubbles with these.
on October 10, 2016
Makes loads of bubbles in every bottle. Very handy for taking anywhere with you for my baby daughter. She loves bubbles.
on September 5, 2016
Purchased these, among others for my upcoming daughter's wedding. These were adorable and perfect...no leaking.
on February 4, 2015
These little bride bottles of bubbles were a last minute thing we did for my daughters wedding and they were so cute. Ordered them just a week or so before the event and they came in a very timely manner. Could not have been more pleased.