Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on March 22, 2018
I bought this delightful set for my granddaughter to complement the set of Peter rabbit books that I had purchased for her. She loves them! And they are of such high-quality that they can be passed down for generations to come!
on July 21, 2012
Bought this item to replace a family piece that was accidently broken. Not only did they not send me what was pictured they charged me $70 for a box that was labeled with an MSRP of $40 and stamped "made in China." Not the "original" piece that it claims in the title. Ultimately they credited me the price difference however had I known I would have never ordered this.
12 people found this helpful
on May 1, 2014
I bought this for a new niece and was pleased that it arrived beautifully boxed and in perfect condition. The cup looks just like the one I was given as a baby over 40 years ago. It's a high quality set that will hopefully be as much of a treasure to her, as my set is to me.
One person found this helpful
on January 21, 2017
Very attractive. Makes a great gift. I added a copy of the book which was a nice touch.
on December 6, 2016
For my great grandson it very cute.
on August 15, 2016
this was a gift & it was well received, as i knew it would be.
on December 11, 2011
My husband and I both grew up with a Peter Rabbit baby set, and I wanted to get one for my daughter as well. This set is everything I'd hoped and brings back such memories of my own childhood! I think they've updated the design over the years, making the colors a bit brighter and the words a bit larger. However, it's essentially the same as the set I had growing up.

If you want the classic set, you can find it on Amazon Wedgwood Peter Rabbit Original 3-Piece Set, Mug, Plate, and Bowl as well.
8 people found this helpful
on June 22, 2014
This is the classic Wedgwood Peter Rabbit that hasn't changed for years. Still beautifully crafted. I like giving this set to newborns because it's a nice diversion from giving clothes and other accessories. Something the child will have their whole life. One thing I noticed is it's not made in the UK anymore (at least not this set), but shouldn't deter you from buying it.
2 people found this helpful
on May 17, 2014
Gave as keepsake baby gift. Difficult to find china set that does not have "for your baby's christening" on it. This one was perfect.
One person found this helpful
on March 6, 2016
My grandson uses his Peter Rabbit dishes every day. He loves them.