BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 1, 2016
This is ideal for children ages 3 or 4 on up. I used it in the car with my grandchildren for several years and we had a big time every time I drove them somewhere. They always asked to go to "London Town," the destination of the wagon carrying Jack and Jill and Georgie Porgy. I've given it as a gift numerous times because I think any parent who drives their children any distance can enjoy being with them to sing and recite nursery rhymes instead of plugging the little ones in to a video. The booklet has all the words for those who have forgotten their own nursery rhyme experience.
VINE VOICEon July 21, 2015
I grew up with Wee Sing and just had to get one of the recordings for my daughter. This is a delightful (and big!) collection of classic little diddies and fingerplays, complete with book of instructions for the latter. The singers are quite talented, at least suitable for a young audience, and I love that this collection is still around.
on February 2, 2017
My children love listening to this CD and playing along, and it's currently their bedtime music. The songs are simple and fun, many familiar nursery rhymes with upbeat music, and it's a great way to introduce my kids to some rhymes I knew as a kid.
on May 18, 2016
I used this for years in Pre-K and Kindergarten classes to help children learn confidence and vocabulary. Easy-to-follow movements and fingerplays. Many classics.
on February 23, 2017
This is the second time I bought this for one of my grand children and they've all LOVED IT! I keep a copy in my car and we ALL SING together each morning on the way to DAYCARE! Every time I get in the car with one of them they ask for me to play THEIR MUSIC which is appropriate for THEIR AGE.
on August 18, 2015
My kids love this! Be sure to look through the book for instructions on how to do the finger-plays. Your kids will learn counting, rhyming, memorization skills, and much more; without even realizing it! Lots of traditional nursery rhymes. Some are a little different than how I was taught, but still great.
on September 20, 2015
The original title said "CD" for Wee Sing songs. However, all I received was the booklet. (I already have 4 booklets.) Please review titles of sales, so that they accurately reflect was it being sold. Extremely disappointed.
on December 6, 2016
love that it's still available 25 years later for my grandchildren!
on August 13, 2017
This is a cute activity song book. It's nice to review some of the hand motions, that come with the book that is included. The kids love it.
on January 8, 2014
My 1-year-old daughter really enjoys the upbeat music in this collection. She loves music and I suspect this will help her learn many preschool skills over the next couple of years. The accompanying songbook is a big help to mom, but I wish it had some color and was more engaging for toddlers.