|Item Weight||7.4 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||2.7 x 5.7 x 1.4 inches|
|Item model number||Vpro850L|
|Batteries||1 9V batteries required. (included)|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Battery Cell Type||Alkaline|
WeePro Vpro850L Digital Multimeter DC AC Voltmeter, Ohm Volt Amp Test Meter, Electric Tester Ohmmeter with Diode and Continuity Detector, Backlit Display and Insulated Rubber Case Kickstand
|Price:||($1.05 / oz) FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- VERSATILE DIGITAL MULTIMETER: Suitable for all kinds of household use and industrial use. Can be use at Household Outlets, Fuses, Batteries (including Vehicles), Automotive Circuit Troubleshooting, Charging System, Testing electronics in Cars etc. It is a AC/DC Voltmeter, Ohm Volt Amp Tester, Electric Ohmmeter, Diode, Resistance and Audible Continuity Detector.
- Troubleshooting with Speed and accuracy: This Multimeter has a sampling speed of 2 times per second; Built-in a backlight LCD display with 3 ½ digits (1999 count) 0.6”, and high polarity including negative and positive readings.
- Electronic Tester Multimeter with Over-load Protection and Low-Power Reminder: Use the PTC protection circuit for Resistance, and frequency measurement. Over-load indication "1" will be displayed; Low battery indication will be displayed when battery power is low.
- Built in Audible Continuity Test Voltmeter and Data Hold : Buzzer will work if the resistance is lower than 30Ω±20Ω; Data Hold Function for clear reading; The Weepro digital multimeter comes with an insulated rubber case kickstand to help better grips and easier reading, and with the ABS material use at the same time provide users maximum safety.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: All sales come with 90-day return refund guarantee, 10-year warranty and lifetime supported by WeePro; Battery / Two 80cm Test Leads / User Manual are Included
Frequently bought together
More to consider from our brands
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
- CMOS integrated circuit and dual slope A/D conversion, auto zero and select polarity
- It will auto turn off after starting up 25 minutes
- High reliable measure range and 32 gears are more effective to avoid false operation
- Support transistor and Diode test
- Newest design and high quality
WeePro Vpro850L Digital Multimeter
Electrical Troubleshooting Necessities
The multimeter is a basic assistant to test & troubleshoot a variety of automotive and household electrical problems safely and accurately. This WeePro Digital Multimeter Voltmeter Ohmmeter Ammeter meets your demands. Adopting durable material, it is tough enough to be used for a long time. Besides, it can be used in measuring remaining capacity of the rechargeable battery, so as to check whether the battery is fully-charged. Don't hesitate to bring it home now!
- Accuracy: ±a% of reading: ± N0 digits guaranteed for l year.
- Environmental temperature : 23℃±2℃.
- Relative Humidity: <75%.
- DISPLAY: 3½ digit LCD.
- FUNCTION & RANGE SWITCH
Our CMM adopt rotational switch which situated at the middle of the front case. It is used for the selection of FUNCTION and RANGE .
- POWER ON-OFF
In order to save energy, please turn the switch to "OFF" position when not in use.
- "COM" jack -- Common jack.
- " VΩmA" jack -- Voltage, resistance, not more 200mA current, temperature and battery input test jack.
- "10ADC"jack -- For the input of more than 200mA current.
- 1. DC Voltage: 200mV-600V ±(0.5％±2dgts)
- 2. AC Voltage: 200/600V ±(1.2％±10dgts)
- 3. DC Current: 200uA-10A ±(1.0%+2dgts)
- 4. Resistance: 200Ω－2MΩ ±(0.8％±3dgts)
- 5. Power supply: 9V,6F22
- 6. Max. display: 1999
- 7. Diode: Yes; Dynatron: Yes; LCD Backlight: Yes; Continuity Buzzer: Yes; Low Battery Indication:Yes; Data Hold: Yes
- 8. Input Impedance for DCV: 1MΩ
- 9: Sample Rate: 3times/S
- 10: LCD Size: 70 x 40mm
The switch is used to hold the display reading when the instrument is disconnected from whatever was being measured.
Large digital display with backlit LCD for visibility in dimly light areas.When BACK LIGHT is turned on. It needs to be turned off by user manually. (This function was revised according to our lovely customers' suggestion, it is more practical and safer in fact. Thank you all.)
Large LCD Screen
70 x 40mm big lcd screen, word size up to 25mm.The best display visual angle is approx 70°
Compare with similar items
Electricity is essential part of life
Electricity is one of the most important blessings that science has given to mankind. It has also become a part of modern life and one cannot think of a world without it. Electricity has many uses in our day to day life. It is used for lighting rooms, working fans and domestic appliances like using electric stoves, A/C and more.
It’s all about precisely troubleshoot, then finding solution is the easy step.
The Weepro Digital Multimeter Vpro850L is a very versatile tester that can measure DC & AC voltage, DC current, resistance, DIODE, transistor hFE and continuity.
Measurement ranges includes:
1.DC Voltage: 200mV/2V/20V/200V +- 0.5%, 600V +- 0.8%
2. AC Voltage: 200V/600V +- 1.2%
3. DC Current: 200A/2mA/20mA +- 1%, 200mA +- 1.5%, 10A +- 3%
4. Resistance: 200Ω/2KΩ/20KΩ/200KΩ/2MΩ +- 0.8%
Max Display: LCD3 ½ digits (1999 count) 0.6”
High Polarity: Automatic, indicated minus, assumed plus.
Measure method: double integral A/D switch implement
Fuse Protection: F-200mA/250V.
Sampling speed: 2 times per second
Over-load indication: “1” is displayed
Polarity Indication: "-" displayed for negative polarity.
Operating Environment: 0°C~40°C, at <80% RH
Storage Environment: -10°C~50°C, at<85%RH
Power: 9V NEDA 1604 or 6F22
Low battery indication
Static electricity: about 4mA
Product Size: 135 x 67 x 33 mm
Product net weight: 145g (including battery)
- 1x Vpro850L Handheld Digital Multimeter
- 1x Instruction Manual
- 2x Test Leads (each lead's length: 80cm )
- 1x 9V Battery