Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
3-Year Lawn & Garden Extended Protection Planfrom Assurant
- Delivered by e-mail; register and file claims online or by phone.
- We will fix the item, replace or pay up to the original purchase cost of the item.
- Zero deductible.
- Day-one coverage includes power surges.Full refund within the first 30 days if you're not satisfied; Fully transferable, cancel anytime.
- Some customers may purchase service plans and eligible products on Amazon. If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan.
Weed Eater 960730027 WE-ONE 26-Inch Two-Bin Bagger Kit
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Fits the Weed Eater WE-ONE riding mower
- Two durable, polyester mesh grass collection bags.
- Easy-glide bins with built-in handles which makes clipping disposal easier.
- Includes a tube, grass catcher, bagging blade, front counter weight, and mounting plate.
- The top is designed for improved air flow, which results in fuller bags.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Soft-Sided 2 Bin Grass Bagger Item #960730024 , Fits all Poulan Pro 46-inch Riding Lawn Mowers
Lawn Tractor Leaf Bag- Never Rake Again
ALDA GROUP 201698 Monster Leaf Bag
MTD Genuine Parts Attachments Twin Bagger Kit for 38-Inch and 42-Inch Tractors 2009 and Prior
Poulan Pro 960730022 Soft-Sided Grass Bagger, Fits all Poulan Pro 38-inch Riding Lawn Mowers
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Lawn Tractor Leaf Bag||Monster leaf Bag||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||24 x 39 x 26 in||24.84 x 39 x 25.98 in||48 x 96 x 66 in||13 x 2.5 x 16 in||24.5 x 41.25 x 20 in||24.84 x 39 x 25.98 in|
For the WE-ONE riding mower, this two-bin bagger has durable, polyester mesh collection bags. It can be used with or without lawn bags and the full bag indicator lets you know when the bag is full. The top is designed for improved air flow, which results in fuller bags. It has easy-glide bins with built-in handles which makes clipping disposal easier. Collar handle and straps on the bottom of the bag both allow for easy dumping. This kit also includes a bagging mower blade, front counter weight, and mounting plate for better stability.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Have used this about 4 times now. Takes a little practice to get the hang of not clogging the chute.. wet grass.
The bags could be a little bigger.. will be a pain when then leaves start falling. Those Sycamore leaves are big.
On a 100 x 110 lot for a normal cut it about filled the bags 4 times. Not bad.
Totally suprised and pleased with both the machine and the bagging system
- Easy to install: Within an hour of starting installation I was out in the yar mowing. The hardest part of the installation was getting the blade bolt loose so I could put the new blade on.
- Easy to empty: Fast, easy and almost no mess.
- Upper chute rubber seal: This is the piece of rubber gasket that seal the upper chute to the top of the collector. I won't call this useless, but is is almost useless. The 3rd time I emptied the collector, the gasket came loose from the top and it could only be replaced by taking the chutes apart and reassembling them with the gasket installed. At first I thought to heck with it, the realized that grass clippings were being thrown all over the running engine, and my back. Hopefully they will come out with a better system.
- The bags could be deeper. There would be plenty of clearance between them and the ground if they were 8" longer.
- The fullness indicator: Doesn't work. It is supposed to spin if the bags are not full, and stop when they are. Mine doesn't spin unless you do it with your fingers.
Would I buy this again? Yes I would, even with the rubber gasket issue.
Most recent customer reviews
They need to be almost double in size...Read more