Weed Eater WE-ONE 26-Inch 190cc Briggs
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Want this professionally assembled?
- Have an expert assemble your product at a time that works for you
- No hassles; No heavy lifting; No fumbling with tiny parts, complex instructions, or tools
- Your expert will ensure that your assembled product is carefully inspected for safety
- Quality service by a handpicked local expert; Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 190cc 26-Inch Deck
- Friction Disk Transmission
- 3 Forward and 1 Reverse Speed
- Electric Start (no re-coil); 3-Inch Blade Adjustment
- Non-CARB Compliant/Not For Sale In California
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
|Cutting width||26 inches|
|Item Dimensions||39 x 29 x 58 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||960220007|
|Shipping Weight||350.53 pounds|
The new Weed Eater One redefines affordability for easy lawn maintenance. Designed from the ground up for YOU, it is the first compact personal riding mower on the market. Every aspect of the design process took into consideration your feedback on what consumers want in a riding mower. The Weed Eater One boasts a powerful Briggs & Stratton engine, a solid 26-inch cutting deck that delivers a precise, even cut and plenty of comfort features for a smooth and enjoyable ride. It's simply the ONE. The Weed Eater One is fully electric start, all you have to do is turn the key. A simple control on the left allows the operator to adjust the cutting height from approximately 1.5 to 4 inches. Features three drive speeds; speed one is for edging, speed two is for regular grass cutting, and three is for faster transport. Release your foot while in any of the three forward gears and you will be in cruise control for a relaxed cut. Spans approximately 36 inches wide, allowing it to easily fit through a standard yard gate, just lift up the deck chute handle. The Weed Eater One stores flatter against the wall in a garage and with its ability to maneuver in tight spaces, it reduces the need to touch up areas with a push mower or string trimmer, saving you time and money on quality results. An intuitive and easy to use pedal allows the operator to control the brake and clutch with one foot. Pressing down applies the brake, while lifting engages the clutch to propel forward. The 26 inch cutting deck is made of 13 gauge steel and can handle all the bumps and bruises without denting. The deeper deck combined with an efficient single blade design allows for superior airflow resulting in a more uniform cut quality and reduced chance of scalping in uneven terrain. Features a wide step-through frame with incorporated non-slip foot rests so you can mount and dismount safely from either side.
From the Manufacturer
Weed Eater branded riding mower offers reliability and phenomenal performance at an affordable price. The 26-inch 190CC (825 Series) Briggs & Stratton Electric Start riding mower (WE1) features a 26-inch mower deck, a three-speed transmission (3 forward and 1 reverse) so you can set your own pace while mowing. 30-inch to 40-Inch turning radius, a fold flat - foam padded seat for added comfort and support while mowing. The WE1 has a friction disk transmission and a manual cable blade engagement, 3-Inch blade engagement, stamped steel front axle, 13-inch rear tires and 10-Inch front tires. Features a 2 quart fuel capacity. When your sick of pushing your walk mower - buy the New WE1 riding lawn mower. Perfect width to ride through any standard yard gate on your lawn. 2 Year Warranty.
Top Customer Reviews
The problem with the transmission has never reoccurred again. It is working flawlessly. It may have been a piece of debris that got caught up in the chain or belt and has now gone away. I still really like this mower. The only drawback is the transmission's excessive noise and the vibration when the mower blade is engaged. This mower is perfect for small yards and has plenty power to cut a really thick lawn.
It may also be noteworthy that Sears and Snapper all use this same type of transmission. I have not tried their mowers but I do know they cost two or three times as much as the Weed Eater One.
I have had my Weed Eater We-One for about a month now. I like it very much and will list below my pros and cons:
1. Replacement battery costs almost $50. It is a closed wet cell like that used on kids electric cars.
2. The instructions say not to "shift on the go" You are supposed to stop then shift. Bummer
3. The "transmission" is a rubber tire that rides on the output pulley of the motor. (no gears) I wonder about it's longevity.
4. You have to "suck" the oil out of the engine to change your oil.
5. The mower vibrates pretty badly when engaged and while it is in use. It makes the mower somewhat noisy.
6. The steering wheel seems a bit tall.
7. There is no engine speed control. The engine runs at the same RPM at all times.
1. The engine has no choke. It works like a car engine and is very easy to start. Pull starting is a breeze and it usually starts on one easy pull. This may eliminate the need to replace the expensive battery.
2. The "shift on the go" is not that badly missed as the clutch works well to slow down.
3. The "transmission" is advertised to be designed like snow mobile transmissions and you know they have to be reliable!
4. The lack of engine speed control is not that much of a problem since the gear range is almost perfect and the clutch works really well.
5. The grass cuts very evenly and smooth. The mower part is excellent and well designed.
6. The engine is very quiet. You will hear almost nothing until you engage the blade. Then the noise and vibration starts.
7. It seems very economical on fuel. I use as little or less than my push mower.
8. It has a 2 year warranty.
9. The "fit and finish" are excellent. This mower is really well designed. My compliments to the engineers.
10. The size is perfect for small lawns which is the norm in many areas. It will take on a large lawn but consider it has only a 26" cut which is just a little bigger than a push mower.
11. Seating is comfortable and has two springs to cushion the ride. It can be a little rough ridding on rough ground.
12. Turning is easy with no problems. The radius is limited by the nature of the design. It cannot be made to turn any sharper with it's physical limitations. It is like driving a Go-Cart and it is fun to drive. A neighbor said it even looks like a Go-Cart.
13. The price is wonderful considering the competition. This mower should turn out to be a number one seller, in my opinion.
14. I saved the best for last. It is made in the USA!!!!
I have had my mower two years now and have no problems. It still clunks and clanks as you roll along but works as advertized. It is a good mower, just noisy. The engine is superb. I pull start it and it fires up on the first pull. The oil barely gets dirty. The tires, especially the left one is showing signs of wear, but I make tight turns on concrete which is the reason for this. The transmission drive wheel is almost the exact type used on the Snapper and probably the same as used on most mowers this size. I recommend the mower.
2 front tires, a bracket for the deck height adjustment, and numerous other small parts. The friction drive finally gave out, so this one was kicked to to curb. Someone with no mechanical skills would have given up after the first year as the authorized repair facilities will not touch them. I have owned four RER mowers over a thirty year span, having sold two of then that were running fine. This one is by far the worst of the lot. Finally, this mower is dangerous if the steering fails, as you will have no directional control until you can step on the brake. If you are in a sharp turn at a higher speed setting, you could be thrown off. If you are interested, I finally purchased a Troy-built 30 inch cut and the build quality is excellent. No problems so far after 6 months use. IMO Amazon should discontinue the sale of this item.