Weekday Vegetarian: Finally, a Palatable Solution (Kindle Single) (TED Books) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
I think that once we realize that every meal doesn't have to have meat in it, we will all be healthier and better off. I mean I grew up eating cereal for breakfast and a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for lunch every day...that didn't make me a vegetarian, that just happened to mean that I was eating meals that didn't call for turkey or chicken or beef. It's silly to think that this concept "isn't palatable," it just makes sense.
I want someone to help me make choices that will change the food industry, and live a more sustainable and healthy lifestyle. And for only 3 bucks, this is a perfect edition to my iPod, and does just that. I thnk it might also open up some new perspectives on how people eat, and encourage a new way of thinking. Kudos to TED and Graham Hill!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Vegetarian & Vegan > Vegan
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Cookbooks, Food & Wine
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Health, Fitness & Dieting
- Kindle Store > Kindle Singles > At Play
- Kindle Store > Kindle Singles > Essays & Ideas
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Vegan & Vegetarian
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting