Weekday Vegetarian: Finally, a Palatable Solution (Kindle Single) (TED Books) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I think that once we realize that every meal doesn't have to have meat in it, we will all be healthier and better off. I mean I grew up eating cereal for breakfast and a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for lunch every day...that didn't make me a vegetarian, that just happened to mean that I was eating meals that didn't call for turkey or chicken or beef. It's silly to think that this concept "isn't palatable," it just makes sense.
I want someone to help me make choices that will change the food industry, and live a more sustainable and healthy lifestyle. And for only 3 bucks, this is a perfect edition to my iPod, and does just that. I thnk it might also open up some new perspectives on how people eat, and encourage a new way of thinking. Kudos to TED and Graham Hill!
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Vegetarian & Vegan > Vegan
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Cookbooks, Food & Wine
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Health, Fitness & Dieting
- Kindle Store > Kindle Singles > At Play
- Kindle Store > Kindle Singles > Essays & Ideas
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Vegan & Vegetarian
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting