- File Size: 552 KB
- Print Length: 271 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: KLESS Press (April 2, 2017)
- Publication Date: April 2, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B06Y13H8FV
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #282,116 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
ONE Weekend Away (Stubborn Hearts Romance Book 1) Kindle Edition
"Fool Me Once" by Catherine Bybee
Learn more about this featured book.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
As a favour, Kenzie swaps identities with her twin sister and heads off to Fiji with Mitch, a hunky footy player who needs her help, and a buffer from an ex at a family wedding. From the moment they meet, the pages are on fire as they give into the undeniable attraction to each other. As the weekend progresses, both Kenzie and Mitch find themselves involved in more than the standard family drama that surrounds a wedding.
Can Kenzie keep her resolve to make this a one weekend only deal, and return to her life and career come Monday? That, you will need to find out for yourself.
If you are looking for a funny, romantic, and hot read, you’ve come to the right place.
Kenzie is exceedingly stressed attempting to build her career in the male-dominated world of sports journalism, so when her identical twin sister offers her a chance to take her place on an all expenses paid weekend trip to Fiji with a hot guy as her companion, Kenzie agrees.
Mitch is a star Rugby player who has a problem. His sister's maid of honor recently tried to trap him into marriage, and he will do anything to avoid the baby-faking schemer. As his sister's wedding approaches, Mitch's friend offers his friend Krissy as a barrier date. Fiji holds sun and fun for Kenzie and Mitch, but when Mitch only knows his new friend as "Krissy," the return to the real world proves harder to handle than Kenzie planned for.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > World Literature > Australia & Oceania
- Books > Romance > Romantic Comedy
- Books > Romance > Sports
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > World Literature > Australian & Oceanian
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Romantic Comedy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Sports