Weekend Warriors LLC Intervention - A Party Game for Everyone's Worst Habits
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Intervention is a hilariously revealing party game where you tell your friends how it is.
- Get to know your friends better and share taboo, ridiculous, and hilarious stories after each round.
- Professionally printed on premium playing cards and includes rule variations to spice things up. Modern remake of the classic game, True Colors!
- 185 Question cards, 12 Voting booklets, 12 Identifier cards, and 36 Guessing cards
- Play with up to 12 people | Gameplay differs based on who you play with | Perfect for your game nights, icebreakers, bachelorette parties, and work events! Perfect for white elephant gift exchanges.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Intervention is a party game for everyone's worst habits.
"The antidote to the boring party game." -Bayard Catron, Game Theory
"Laughs were had, drinks were drunk." -Forrest Bower, Bower's Game Corner
"If Cards Against Humanity and True Colors had a baby, it would be Intervention." -Dara T., Board Game Geek Playtester
This is adult party game gives you and your friends a chance to anonymously reveal what you think about each other through taboo, hilarious, and all around ridiculous questions. Which of your friends is least likely to be wearing underwear right now? Who is the most awkward hugger? For better or for worse, the truth will be revealed.
Intervention is a remake of the classic '90s game, True Colors. With many more questions cards that have been revamped, Intervention is perfect for your next get-together, pre-game, or work event. Funded with Kickstarter.
How to Play:
The rules are simple. Each round, one person reads aloud a question card and everyone anonymously votes for the person they think best represents the answer to that question. Then, everyone attempts to guess how many votes they received. Grab your friends and prepare for laughs, tears, and arguments. It's time for an Intervention.
This game includes 12 Voting Booklets, 185 Question Cards, 36 Guessing Cards, 12 Identifier Cards, instructions, and alternate rules to mix things up. For up to 12 players. And yes, you can turn it into a drinking game.
Who spent the most time getting ready today?
Who thinks they have the nicest looking butt in the room?
Who loves themselves more than Kanye West loves himself?
This is an adult card game. Must be 17+ to play.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you are a group of horrible people, you’d love this game.
If you are considerate and just wanna laugh without starting drama, your gonna have to throw a lot of cards away.