BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Love this movie. The movie's sound and video were excellent.
I wasn't aware of the sequel, but just HAD TO order it as well.
BOTH of these movies were QUITE entertaining... I don't think
I'd watch either of these with anyone that, recently, lost a loved
one.
The second one where Bernie has a real arrow through his head
was exceptionally disterbing to those of us prone to headaches.
on June 16, 2017
So I heard terry was going to be in my area and I ordered this on fast shipping just so I could go wait to get him to sign one of my childhood films I grew up on. Such a great funny film.
review image
on August 28, 2016
I bought this on blu-ray hoping for HD but it doesn't appear to be remastered. I love the movie, though, and I'm glad I can now watch it whenever I like.
on June 5, 2017
I remembered this as being hilarious. It isn't. Not even kind of funny. Either I once had lower standards or the film just hasn't aged well.
on May 19, 2017
Not as funny as I remembered from the 80s. Doesn't quite "hold up" as well as some 80s movies like Ferris Bueller or others.
on July 12, 2017
Hilarious movie! Love it. I think the hardest part to play in the movie would have been the part of "Bernie". Great!!
on December 17, 2016
This is an older movie that still makes you laugh until tears come out your eyes. I love the part where they have Bernie on a boat and he goes overboard. Great movie
on March 13, 2015
it's a corny buddy comedy movie but i don't care lol. jonathan silverman and andrew mccarthy are great as best friends trying to make it look like their dead boss is 'alive' to those around them lol. pretty unrealistic but still funny as can be. richie is very uptight and a constant worrier lol, and larry is very much the opposite and laid back as can be so the two of them are what make the movie (and the sequel) so funny. bernie as a corpse is simply the physical comedy bonus in each movie lol.
on April 30, 2017
Somehow as a kid I thought this was funny. I watched it again at 40 and fell asleep.
on September 13, 2016
Hillary Clinton certainly inspire a lot of discussion on this topic so I was forced to show my kids the movie. You know, educate them on all of the jokes being made and references being dropped. The movie is even more funny now than when I first saw it.