|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$21.00 - $43.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Polyester/Cotton Blend
- 40% Polyester 60% Cotton Twill - all colors, except Chambray, Chambray is 100% Cotton
- Comfort Back-Elastic, Wrinkle-Resistant
- Reinforced Stress Points, Tunnel Belt Loops
- Front Cargo Pockets, Deep Front Pockets, Secure Back Pockets
- 9" Inseam
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
You don’t have to “trade” looks for comfort with these Weekender® Trader cargo shorts. 6-Pocket Trader shorts in tough-yet-soft cool 100% cotton-rich indigo-dyed chambray cloth.
- Package Dimensions: 15 x 12 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.04 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0016BTPZS
- Item model number: B039810
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 9, 2006
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Hope you have a number 000 rope to use as a belt!! Seriously, the belt loops are several times larger than the area that they connect to on the pants and a regular belt goes for a swim in them.
2. Also, the fit is a bit strange. Just feels bunched up. Not that it feels small, just that it does not feel that it is cut correctly. Yes, the inseam length is good, but the rest of it is not.
I would not recommend these and I sent them back.
at one time, these were the main shorts available in the local west marine stores as everyday usable shorts. multiple pockets made these shorts handy and the flaps kept everything in its place. not too long and not too short, as cinderella, says...it is just right... in length and fit. those stores no longer carry this brand and online is one of the only places these are sold. room for belts and an elastic waist for a great fit...a great product and delivery..