Your Garage Beauty LyingGame STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning Landline Landline Landline  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 29 reviews(5 star, Verified Purchases). See all 59 reviews
on November 9, 2013
I would recommend this book to every ADHD adult. This book gives knowledge, understanding, inspiration and hope to right-brained thinkers in a left brain world. I am looking forward to accepting this challenge and trying the program. This book is the first ADHD self-help book that I have read that empowers and builds upon the strengths of right brain thinking for success instead of compelling one to use left-brain techniques and strategies that leave ADHD adults with even more feelings of self-loathing and despair when they don't work.
on March 19, 2014
This book makes use of the natural use of visualization to accomplish order. It is not dry or heady but uses skills people with ADHD naturally posess. The exercises are actually enjoyable - it brings about learning with less trauma than other books on this subject that I have used. I am glad I bought it based on the reviews others posted. They were right on so thanks
on July 14, 2017
Big help with AADD organizational skills my psycholigist recommended the book as it was a game changer helping with is AADD
on February 12, 2013
I rated this book as an educator and a parent. I have since recommended it to a parent seeking information on ADD.
It was direct and informative. It also gave great examples. The second half of the book was a guide to learning strategies to help you if you have ADD/ADHD. This would be very useful for anyone who wants help.
on November 23, 2012
You don't have to be ADHD or ADD to benefit from this book. If you find it difficult to get organized, find you feel overwhelmed by everyday life, this book could change your life.

It certainly has helped me.
on May 11, 2015
I really liked the description of add/ADHD in the beginning of the book. ..so far I'm about two weeks into the organization part of the book. It seems slow at first but it really does help.
on July 14, 2014
An incredible book. While the book is intended to be an organization help, it has the most accurate review of AD/HD I have ever found in my research. Excellent book to help teachers, health care professionals, and the public understand the difference between the right and left dominated behavior.
on March 9, 2016
Great insights and simple plan for addressing ADHD.
on December 15, 2011
When I started reading this book, I felt at last someone "got me." Just the tool of visualizing what you want to accomplish has made a big difference in helping me stay on task. I have read numerous books on managing AD/HD; this is the first one that has been practical and useful.
on November 17, 2014
We can't use regular organization 'rules' those little articles only overwhelm us--these folks know how we operate and this works!!