Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4-Year Fitness Equipment Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- What's Covered: mechanical and electrical failures during normal use, 100% parts and labor
- Get fast repairs or replacements from SquareTrade, an Allstate company
- 24/7 customer support, free shipping for all repairs, no deductibles or hidden fees
- Cancel anytime, full refund in first 30 days, fully transferable with gifts
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new or Amazon certified refurbished products purchased at Amazon in the last 30 days. By purchasing this Protection Plan you agree to the Protection Plan Terms & Conditions (http://www.squaretrade.com/terms-standard). Your Protection Plan Terms & Conditions will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase
Weider Power Tower
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Please Note: Weider is the only manufacturer and Amazon is the only authorized seller for this product on this marketplace. We do not guarantee quality, authenticity, or size if purchased from other sellers
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Weider Power Tower
- Work your entire upper body in 1 compact piece of high-quality equipment
- Target your core with the vertical knee raise station
- A pull-up station helps build lats, forearms, and biceps
- Use the push-up station at the base for a stronger chest and shoulders
Bring the Gym Home
What is it?
The Weider Power Tower is the perfect addition to your home gym. It includes a knee raise station, a multi-grip pull-up station, a dip station, and a push-up station.
Total Upper Body Training
With a variety of station and positions, you can strengthen your entire body. Target and tone your core, arms, shoulder, back, and chest for an overall stronger upper body.
Get more out of your push-up workout and develop stronger, more powerful chest and shoulder muscles. Enjoy the built-in push-up station that features molded handgrips for comfort and security.
Target Your Core
The vertical knee raise station is designed to target your midsection from all angles. Use it to develop not only abdominal muscles, but stronger obliques and hip flexors.
Activate Your Arms
Use your own bodyweight as resistance when using the versatile pull-up station to strengthen and define your forearms, biceps, and lats.
Push-up station: Helps maintain perfect form, leaving you with chiseled chest muscles and triceps. Multi-grip pull-up station: Refines the back and arm muscles. Dip station: Works the triceps and chest muscles. Vertical knee raise station: Tones and sculpts your midsection and helps lose inches around your waist. Built to last: Made of durable steel tubing, Weider Power Tower is designed for years of use. A renowned brand of fitness equipment manufactured by ICON Health & Fitness, Weider has remained one of the most trusted names in strength training for over 25 years. Weider manufactures free weight benches, variable rod resistance machines, and quality home gyms, ensuring that everyone, even those with busy schedules, can stay fit and healthy. The Weider name comes from Joe Weider, the publisher of Muscle and Fitness Magazine and the trainer of Arnold Schwarzenegger. The name continues to set the same standards for gym equipment that it did decades ago. Assembled dimensions: 57L x 41W x 84H inches. Versatile equipment for full-body workout. Vertical knee raise (VKR) station develops ab muscles. Some assembly required. Weight capacity: 300 lbs.. Manufacturer's warranty included (see product guarantee).
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
1,397 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 1,397 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have read some of the other reviews and I personally don't understand why you would lower the rating of the actual product because the box was damaged during the shipping process. Yes, I would be pissed but how something is handled during shipping is not a reflection of the actual product. I have also read the ones that say it takes two people to put this together and while agree it would have been nice to have someone else hold things while I bolted them into place, it is not a must. I put this together by myself in the garage in less than an hour. And no, I did not have an issue with the holes not lining up correctly for the screws. No offense to anyone here, but I suspect the people saying that do not have much experience putting things together. Like with most machined metal parts if you bolt one side of something in first it's only natural that the other side be out of alignment. You simply have to make sure it gets back to the right place with a little bit of effort. This isn't a defect it's called putting things together.
The instructions are simple and to the point and this is very well made and sturdy. Will it hold a 550 lb. man trying to do pull-ups? Probably not? But let's be honest, if you are that big you probably have a few more fitness goals to reach before you attempt pull-ups anyway.
Simply put, this is a great tower for anyone who needs or wants one and a much better price than you pay for some much cheaper and less sturdy versions.