Weider X-Factor Door Gym & Mini Tool Box (ml)
|Price:||$66.00 + $10.99 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Total-body training system engineered to attach to any standard door
- Unique design with progressive resistance exceeding 210 pounds builds strength and add muscle mass
- Includes two handles, two ankle straps, four connection clips, and resistance bands
- Includes exercise chart with over 50 body-sculpting exercises; three workout DVDs; eight-week nutrition guide
- Limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Weider X-Factor Door Gym is a total-body training system that's engineered to attach to any standard door. The unique design and progressive resistance exceeding 210 pounds promote explosive movements to build strength and add muscle mass. Resistance is the key to any strength-training workout. With the X-Factor Home Gym's unique progressive bands, resistance increase as your body exerts more force. Each exercise promotes movements that strengthen your core and extremities via an intense, muscle-building, and fat-burning workout. The X-Factor kit comes complete with: Two handles, two ankle straps, four connection clips, resistance bands Exercise chart with over 50 body-sculpting exercises Three workout DVDs (X-Factor Total Body Workout, MMA-designed Explosion Workout, and X-Factor AB Shredding) Eight-week nutrition guide to help you achieve your desired results Comes with Mini Tool Box Great for storing any miscellaneous items or your spare change. Overall dimensions: 4 1/2" x 2 1/2" x 2 3/4". Mini Tool Box is shipped from a separate warehouse and will arrive within a few days of your order.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Problem that I have with it is that the rubber wears out quickly and I have not seen the bands for sale seperately, also if I could buy them how do they install??