Spring Deals Automotive Amazon First Reads New-season heels nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18SW_gno

on February 17, 2011
Worked great. I had more then 8 bags packed for our trip and this scale weighed them all out perfect. Very pleased with this product.
Edit, I have had this product over 6 years and still works. Accurate...
on February 17, 2011
I have used this luggage scale for three different trips now and each time my luggage has been close enough to the weight limit of 50 lbs that I've needed a precise, reliable measurement. All three times it's given me different measurements when I re-weigh just to be sure. None of the measurements are even close, ranging between 48 and 56 lbs. This is obviously the difference between being charged and not charged for extra weight, so the inconsistency makes the scale useless. I've gone back to using my clunky non-digital scale, which is basic and more difficult to use, but at least consistent. A waste of money and time.
11 comment| 23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 4, 2012
I received this luggage scale as a gift via Amazon. I had asked for it based on all the positive reviews, and the fact it came with a 5-year manufacturer warranty. The luggage scale worked beautifully on an overseas trip (both going and coming back), and it worked great on my next trip just a few months later without issue - going to my destination. When I went to check the weights of my bags for my return trip, the scale would flash three zeros (000) and beep, then give me a random weight (without a bag even attached, this was happening when I tried to turn it on to use it)! I thought perhaps the battery was just going dead because it had been in my carry-on bag, so I thought maybe the on button kept getting bumped on and drained the battery. However, since putting in a fresh battery, it still does the same thing - can't weigh anything and it is now useless! Something has clearly gone haywire in the scale itself - must be totally broken & can't find any info. on the internet for the company or to get any warranty service - all I can find is that it is MADE IN CHINA. Figures - cheap stuff made in China that doesn't work. I'm no longer surprised. The quality of this product is very poor - I RECOMMEND YOU PICK ANY OTHER LUGGAGE SCALE ON THE MARKET INSTEAD OF THIS ONE. I've seen several complaints in the reviews stating the scales quit working within a few days to a year, and this one was the same - broke after just 3 uses and in just a few months of getting it. BAD PRODUCT!
on March 10, 2010
Air Weigh LS-300 Portable Digital Luggage Scale Best portable luggage scale I've ever purchased! Extremely accurate, lightweight and easy to use. Packs well too!
on July 29, 2012
This scale is really bad. You need to hold the luggage much longer than other scales to register a weight. About 15 seconds. Does not sound like a lot, but with a 50lb bag it is a lifetime. Also, since the display is verticle, someone else needs to read it. When you put the scae down, it resets to 0.
11 comment| 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 16, 2013
It did not work. It started from 35.0 LB and did not measure. Also, it was very noisy. When i tried to weigh my bags, which one of the bags was even empty, the scale did not show me the weight of the bag and made very noisy sounds! I refunded it!.
on February 27, 2011
I fly Southwest Airlines a lot and we get to check in two free bags as long as they weight less than 50 pounds. I've had to pay $50 because my baggage has gone over, and not wanting to have to go through that again I bought this.

So what you do is you press the button nearest to the center first (without anything pulling on the bottom) and put the strap on the bottom and clip it over the handle of your luggage. You lift the luggage up by pulling on the scale (very nice ergonomic shape) and it'll beep (very loudly) when it has determined the weight. Actually, it'll beep more than once. It'll beep a lot until you put it down, because the weight keeps changing and it keep determining a new weight. It's not too bad, but I wish it would just do away with the beeping completely, as it's loud and irritating. But it's simple to use and now I can weight my luggage and ever packages I want to ship from the post office. Handy and worth the price.
on October 17, 2014
I travel a few times a year and am too poor to pay extra for weight overages. This gets the job done, however there are a few caveats:
- The primary setting on the scale measures the peak weight, which makes sense since it might be detecting only a portion of the actual weight as you lift it from the ground. However, if you pull it particularly hard then the weight measured may be MORE than the actual weight because of the extra force pulling down on the scale, which is detected as weight.
- As a result, you have to lift up the case very slowly to avoid the scale from detecting more weight than there actually is. Then to make sure it's accurate you should do it a few times to see if the measure is about the same each time--anything that's very different from the last few measurements is probably wrong.

Bottom line, the scale works but requires some careful handling to ensure and accurate reading. If you're too lazy though, a bathroom scale might accomplish the same thing.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 25, 2011
I had the misfortune to buy it through amazon.com. I used one once, and now in Brazil, the marker does not leave the "0.0". The sad and frustrating this terrible product.
on April 25, 2015
Purchased two of these now.. Nothing wrong with the first one, but we mis-placed it in a move, and since we had good luck with it, we purchased a second one.. Seems to be pretty accurate.. The only thing is when you lift it, make sure you have it on max / tare weight.. And lift very slowly if you can.. if you 'jerk' it, you will get a wrong reading..
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse