Weigh Masters Precision+ ProDigital Pocket Scale 200g x 0.01g (Silver)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- WeighMasters Precision+ Sensor Technology | Easy To Read Digital LCD Backlit Display | Protective Cover Can Be Used As An Expansion Tray
- Large Stainless Steel Weighing Platform | Dual Display: Simultaneously Shows 2 Weighing Units
- 6 Measurement Units: g / oz / ozt / dwt / ct / gn | Graduation & Accuracy: 0.01g / 0.001oz / 0.001ozt / 0.01dwt / 0.05ct / 0.1gn
- Tare Feature: Subtracts Weight Of Tray | Max Weight: 200g / 7.055oz / 6.430ozt / 128.60dwt / 1000ct / 3086.4gn
- Automatic Shutoff (1 Min) | 2 AAA Batteries Included | 10 Year Limited Warran
Customers Also Shopped For
Top Customer Reviews
Pros: Actual range is -200.00g to +200.00g! This gives you an effective range of up to 400g, if you turn the scale on with some weight already on it. Doing so will zero the scale at that initial weight and still let you go up another 200.00g! Remove some of the initial weight, and it will go negative. My old digital scale could not do that. Negative weights are useful in a variety of situations, including micro-helicopter lift tests and various science experiments.
It is also very tolerant of vibration, showing average weight over a small time period whenever vibration is involved (aforementioned helicopter lift test.) It has a refresh rate of about 250 milliseconds.
Cons: The cover can be a little hard to remove. I sometimes have to pry it with a fingernail.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Works well. Would strongly recommend to all looking for something like this and dont want to pay $100's at your local shop.Published on March 27, 2014 by Dale F.
I really did enjoy this scale it help me weight my postage and my coffee. It truly is accurate down to the 10th of a gram love it! Read morePublished on October 29, 2013 by Hank the Tank