Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Asurion Office Products Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Surge protection starts when your product ships; mechanical and electrical failures are covered after manufacturer warranty expires
- If we can't fix it, we will issue you an Amazon Gift Card for full replacement value
- Protection when you need it from a name you can trust
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
Weighing System Sartorius Entris 64-1S Analytical Lab Balance, Precision Scale 60 g X.0001 g,External Cal,Pan 90mm / 3.5",2 year warranty,brand new
|Price:||$1,198.00 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Sartorius Entris64-1S
- Capacity 60 g Readability 0.0001 g (0.1 mg) / Pan Size 3.5"
- Units g, mg, kg, ct, oz, troy, lb, pennyweight, grain, Newton, momme, mesghal, tael (3), tical, tola, baht
- Output RS232
- Brand new with 2 year manufacturer warranty
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Sartorius reliability and quality but with the only features you really need Monolithic weighing system Entris has been specially designed to achieve effective and reliable weighing results in your daily work. The easy and clearly structured user interface, with its logical key assignment and last but not least the excellent readability, are ideal conditions for safe operation. User-friendly Operation Excellent readability due to the backlit and high-contrast display, the easy navigation with function keys and the simple to read level indicator on the front enable an user-friendly and fast operation. Weighing Functions Entris supports you in your daily work with integrated basic applications: animal weighing, density determination, counting, conversion or percentage. High Accuracy The monolithic weighing system ensures long-term high measurement accuracy and represents the proverbial reliability and quality of a Sartorius balance.