Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Nothing More GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 34 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 46 reviews
on August 18, 2017
This book has great simple recipes for those watching their curves. Very light and scrumptious recipes.
on June 28, 2013
I stink at meal planning so when I saw a 365 menu cookbook, healthy or not, I had to snatch it up. The recipes I tried were delicious, easy, and visually pleasing.

That said, it was organized by protien type of the day's main meal: beef, pork, chicken, fish, vegetarian. So it wasn't like I could just grab the first five pages and make a shopping list. The majority of meals contained fish. My family doesn't like fish and, being land-locked, it's too pricey for our budget anyway. Speaking of family, the dinners are written for four portion-controlled servings - not enough to feed a small army, or teenagers. The breakfasts, lunches, and snacks are single-servings.

It was a fine, tasty cook book, but not what I expected or needed. We donated it to the thrift store.
on May 16, 2017
ThankYou
on March 15, 2015
I thought this would be a great buy, a go-to cookbook, when I don't want to plan menus. The idea behind it is that you don't have to think about what to have for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. The meals can be complicated and time-consuming. I work, so I need something that is easy to make. I was disappointed. For now, it just sits on my shelf, collecting dust. Maybe when I'm on vacation, I'll give it a try. If I do, and I change my mind, I will update and amend my review.
on March 3, 2017
Some recipes we can use. A lot we can't. Item did come on time and was in good condition though.
on September 3, 2017
Some repeats from small books. No big "ah wonderful" recipes so far. Pretty much standard but I love having all the info of points, calories etc.
on March 28, 2013
One of the most wanted items I needed when I bought this book was menu options. This book could have been so much better had it contained calorie/exchanges/points menus. My mistake was thinking that so many different recipes could have been made using ingredients that I have in my kitchen. Unfortunately, expensive ingredients are out of my price range.

Why does Weight Watchers think that we have all of the time in the world to do meal planning?
on January 28, 2014
This book has wonderful meal suggestions. Not just dinner but, also breakfast and lunches. I had only one problem with this it does not count Points. However, I just look up my favorite WW recipes and found the point myself. Therefore I would not count this book out, due to that small inconvenience. It was still worth it weight in Gold, for the delicious recipes.
on December 12, 2009
This book is great. I bought it over 1 1/2 years ago and my husband lost 62 lbs and I lost almost 30 lbs and have kept most of it off. It makes eating a mindless but rewarding process. Follow the menu for the day and that is all you have to do. My book is falling apart now and I plan on hole punching it into a binder.
on November 5, 2013
Once again, I added this to my Weight watchers Collection. I have used this & other Books for Delicious Receipies & have had Success with the Program