BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition $79.99. Limited-time offer. All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 8, 2013
If you are looking for the "old" weight watchers plan that so many of us lost weight on and was healthy, you've got the whole shebang in this one book - the program and recipes. You won't be disappointed, I sure wasn't.
on March 25, 2015
I was able to lose 30 pounds in my twenties on the original Weight Watchers diet before they switched to the points diet. This book is closest to the original plan & recipes. I bought it because I am 63 now & diabetic and the original Weight Watchers diet was approved by my doctor.
on December 17, 2013
I purchased this book so I could have the exchange program. The recipes are a bonus and some of them I remember from attending meetings and receiving them. Good food.
on April 12, 2011
This recipe book was fantastic! I needed something that wasn't going to cost me a lot in ingredients and recipes that were easy to make since I am a college student. This was the perfect thing!
on December 11, 2015
Good book
on August 1, 2014
a classic with great recipes and useful charts or informaiton
on August 18, 2014
Very easy to follow.
on February 26, 2012
Book arrived in excellent condition and I am enjoying reading the content of the book and its wonderful recipes. I am very happy with this purchase.
on July 10, 2000
This is a must have Cookbook. It is very informative as well as being easily understood by everyone. The recipes are simple to prepare. The ingredients are products found in most of our kitchens. It explains the nutritional value of the food, be it from protien, carbohydrates and fats. I own about fifty cookbooks. Rarely I pull one out to see how to prepare something new. I promise this is a cookbook I would leave out on the counter and use every day if I could find a copy to purchase. The copy I am using belong to our public library and has to be returned in three short weeks. I will definitly search high and low until I find a copy of my very own. Then I will gladly just flip open the book and make the recipe on the page it opens to. No more wondering what to make for dinner. I know each recipe will be fun and easy to make, as a bonus I will be making a healthy chioce for my entire family that they will completely enjoy. So find your copy and EAT UP.
on March 12, 2013
I ordered this book in order to start the "Weight Watcher" diet. it is full of many useable menus, however I was expecting the "Point System" to be explained in the book... no explanation. Probably my fault for not being more aware.