Lyft Industrial Deals HPC Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on December 8, 2013
I ordered the magazine for about a year. Read some but also planned on reading the others later. When I stopped my subscription all of my issues disappeared! Didn't I buy them? Why did I lose my past issues? I'll never order this through my kindle again because if I had ordered their actual Magazine I would have all my issues now! Please be aware of this flaw!!!!!!
66 comments| 143 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 15, 2015
I like this magazine mostly for the newest recipe's for the current season and little tricks such as alternative cookies to make for the holidays that you can eat. The pictures are great, and I use the recipe's when cooking for my entire family. I just don't tell them it's WW. My picky son even liked the vegetarian dishes. Amazing!
on May 19, 2013
I really enjoy this magazine, and the Kindle edition is great, I like that I can double tap an article and it makes it bigger and easier to read. I like to keep my magazines and having them on kindle keeps my home clutter free!
on December 13, 2017
Bought a subscription but I am the type of person who gets a magazine, puts it on the coffee table then read my magazines online.
on December 3, 2015
All most all of it advertising - glad I only bought one month
on April 26, 2012
This is an excellent price. It is cheaper than any other website or at the meetings. I signed up for the auto renew becuase Amazon.com says that you can cancel at anytime. I just went to my first WW Points Plus meeting last night, and was trilled when they told me the magazine was only $4.95. However, what I didn't realize, was that the $4.95 was just for one (1) magazine. So, order your subscription through Amazon.com. You'll save a lot of money!
on July 21, 2014
It was okay. The pluses: It was a very well rounded magazine, touching on a lot of different aspects of losing/maintaining weight, as well as, providing recipes and suggesting unique workout routines. I was a little disappointed that there weren't more inspirational stories of weight loss (that's kind of what I bought it for) and the other minus was that it was a very thin magazine for a magazine that doesn't come out monthly. My bottom line suggestion, if you are enrolled in the online program or going to meetings, then you get what's in this magazine plus some. Unfortunately, the magazine doesn't add anything to the program or meetings and is more for people NOT enrolled in it.
on July 22, 2014
What can you say about WW that has not been said already. This is a great companian to your meetings and computer. 62.8 pounds and still losing, you can too.
on January 30, 2018
Can’t seem to unsubscribe but it keeps being deducted from my account!!!
on April 20, 2017
received the first issue quickly, but it was a month behind what is on the magazine stand at the grocery now