Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 80 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 114 reviews
VINE VOICEon September 25, 2011
I have subscribed to this magazine now for about 6 years. About the same length of time that I began to lose weight and stopped at a 40# weight loss. I have never been on the Weight Watchers program, but had a good friend who lost weight along with me who did use the program, so I knew a bit about the program just by talking with her. For me I continue to need and want motivation. I like to learn what other people do, how they fit in exercise and stave off cravings and I find this magazine is one of my favorites, along with Health & Fitness magazines.

One star off due to some of the recipes being not as interesting or delicious as I would like (occasionally though you will find some wonderful ones like carrot mini muffins....delish!). Every so often too you will be offered a suggestion that no one on earth would possibly do....such as the suggestion of going to a ballgame and getting a hot dog on bun, hold the hot dog....yes, really. You then make up the bun like it has a hotdog in it, with all the fixings. This was a few years back and I still laugh. Really? I don't know who this would work for, but not for me.

Overall though I read this magazine as soon as it delivered and continue to look forward to the inspiration and healthy tips it provides. This is a very good magazine if you are trying to stay motivated or if you are starting out or maintaining a weight loss. It is always nice to know you are not alone.
on June 29, 2016
If only I could follow the program.
on April 20, 2017
received the first issue quickly, but it was a month behind what is on the magazine stand at the grocery now
on August 22, 2017
gave as a gift
on July 22, 2017
❤️ love
on April 30, 2017
good recippes
on June 4, 2010
I bought this magazine because I am a Weight Watchers Online subscriber. This magazine has a little of everything in it. It has recipes, gives you the point values of foods that are not a product of Weight Watchers, and lots of other information that deals with dieting. I would recommend to anyone on Weight Watchers to order this magazine.
on March 17, 2014
This magazine really only makes sense if you are on the weight watchers program.

I am on weight watchers online and have found a mine of information here.
on July 22, 2014
What can you say about WW that has not been said already. This is a great companian to your meetings and computer. 62.8 pounds and still losing, you can too.
on June 14, 2017