Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far Women's Block Sandals nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Carters Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon theaffairS4 theaffairS4 theaffairS4  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on June 30, 2006
This recipe book is all that I thought it would be... there are plenty of easy, healthy recipes, and so far my family has liked most of what I have fixed. Also love that it has the points values for each recipe.
on August 18, 2005
This book has easy to read instructions and great recipes. The comments from the women, who provided the recipes, help in serving suggestions.
on March 26, 2007
I have made many recipes from this book, and my family has loved them all! The only issue I have is that the serving sizes are not clearly marked so I've had to do a little "eyeballing". But, for anyone using the Weight Watchers point system I definitely recommend this cookbook!
3 people found this helpful
on January 9, 2007
I bought this as a gift for someone. The recipes in it were "down home" recipes that anyone could make and eat. A lot of times you get a recipe book and it has some really strange recipes that no one would eat. This just has a few. It is a really great book.
3 people found this helpful
on May 9, 2007
The cookbook is not very picture friendly. Most of the recipes are not what I expected. I wanted a healthy family cookbook while still being conscious of what we are eating each night. This appeared to be something that might fit the bill, but when I received it I was not impressed. Still looking for a cookbook that is just basic family recipes without weird ingredients that the entire family can enjoy including my children.
on January 6, 1999
Easy to attain ingredients, creative flavors and Success 1-2-3 point counts
2 people found this helpful
on March 25, 2007
Delicious and nutritious recipes made from everyday ingredients that will make it fun and easy to keep to the Weight Watchers plan.
One person found this helpful
on May 14, 2007
used. a little damage on the spine. Did some tape repairs. Haven't had the opportunity to try the recipes but reading through it, it seems fairly simple and easy to use if you are on the points system.
on November 18, 2008
I thought this would be more of your Basic eaters like Chili's, Logans, Red Lobster eaters like this but instead it is more like New York City famous eaters. Not up to my taste.
4 people found this helpful