Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 242 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 323 reviews
on March 23, 2013
I really wish I never brought this scale. I hate the idea of tapping it repeatedly until zero pops up. Even when on it isn't that great either. When I weigh myself it is stuck on the same number. I been dieting so that isn't something I look forward to. My wii fit said I was 4 pounds lighter and so did my old scale. Something is wrong with this one. I just wish I didn't waste my money. Many of the time I always look for good reviews. However, this is how a person should make a good decision. Count all the 5s, 4s, 3s, 2s, and 1s starts and see who is really telling the truth.

I had my family members try it out and they had the same problem as I did. Please anyone who wants to buy this, DO NOT BUY THIS. I repeat, DO NOT BUY This. Unless your plan on wasting your money.
on August 14, 2016
I do not know why I bother to read these reviews. No one mentioned that it is almost impossible to get that screw out of the flap of the battery compartment. First I had to go to the hardware story just to buy a new philips screwdriver fit the tiny screw on the back cover of the battery compartment. Next, I had a difficult time unscrewing the cover with the screwdriver. Why in the world does the battery cover have to be screwed in, in the first place? Why can't it just snap in like other scales? This scale is a pain in the neck to set up and I just may return it.
on June 12, 2016
This scale is accurate. It looks good. But it doesn't seem to track weight the way it says. I never says if the weight has changed and by how much. I wish it said how much you went up or down. I can't figure out how to get it to show me information on a user, rather than just inputting it.
Another weird thing is it assigns an arbitrary goal weight based on current weight. This goal is not adjustable, and changes daily. I am very light, so the goal is completely unreasonable for me. Also, it's not like it says how much progress you've made, it just gives a goal each day.
on June 4, 2017
Have had this scale for a very long time, haven't had to replace the batteries once, it still looks nice. Only complaint I might have is that you have to center your weight perfectly every single time, it will flash to tell you whether your weight is evenly divided.
on February 5, 2014
I wanted a scale that tracks weight as you lose and also gives tenths of a pound readings. Also, something attractive that could sit on the bathroom floor all the time. I got all three of those great options fulfilled...for about three months. Afterwards, the scale stopped staying on when you tapped it. Tried changing battery, same thing. The weirdest thing - anyone setup with a profile can just press a button and it works fine. It is accurate and consistent and you can weigh yourself, move the scale to another part of the room and weigh yourself again and the weight will be the same. It allows for up to four profiles which is great. This allows each person using the scale to keep track of their losses or gains. You set the initial weight, set your goal weight and the scale does all the thinking. It will then show you your weight, the weight you lost since starting (hopefully always a negative number) and the weight to your goal. I want to love this scale, but seeing that other people have had the issue with it staying on, beware you may get a lemon.

I did more research on the issue and found that by lifting the back of the scale up about a quarter inch and dropping it to the floor, once or twice, it will stay on when you step on it. Maybe they should be this in the instruction sheet.
on June 10, 2013
the scale worked for a few weeks, then began dropping 20-30 lbs. i wish it were true, but i did not lose that much weight overnight. it was almost as though the scale wanted to showme what i should weigh, not what i actually did. the only consistant thing about this scale is its inaccuracy.
on June 7, 2017
An accurate scale of good looks. We got tired of using our old scale where you could weigh yourself 3 times in a row and get different results. This one seems to be more accurate and consistent than all the others scales we've had.
on August 20, 2014
One of the most inconsistent scales I have ever seen. I can never get the same measurement twice in a row with variances that make it completely useless for actually tracking weight loss. I thought my first one was broken so I exchanged it for another. Same problem, so I am returning this piece of junk. A 15 dollar Wal-mart scale is a better option than this.
on June 11, 2013
This scale is awesome!! I like the fact that it is attractive and, therefore, I don't mind it being in my living room where I actually exercise. The fact that you can set the scale to track more than one person -- or track at all -- is a wonderful tool for weight loss. I keep track of my weight by weighing every morning as soon as I get up so that I can see if I over-did it the day before. This scale tells me how much I loss (or gained), if any, from the day before or the last time I weighed and it also tells me how much I have lost over all from the time I set a goal weight and how much more I have to lose to hit my goal. It keeps your goal weight loss in front of you every time you step on the scale. A wonderful tool for not only losing weight but keeping the weight off as well.
on July 20, 2017
I love this scale so much that I've bought it twice. I had the first one for 5 or so years & it got lost somehow last time we moved. After searching for it for a month, we just decided to go ahead & buy another one. It is accurate, sturdy & always matches what I weigh on the doc's scale.