Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Korg B1SP 88 Weighted Key Digital Piano w/ Stand Three Pedal Board and Knox Bench
|Price:||$599.99 & FREE Shipping|
- 88 Natural Weighted Hammer action keyboard keys
- 8 Accurate digitally sampled sounds Maximum polyphony 120 voices
- Built-in stereo sound system (9 Watt x 2) with MFB Servo technology
- Three pedals attach to the piano damper, sostenuto, and soft.(included)
- Included is the Piano with furniture stand and 3 pedal board also comes with AC adapter sheet stand and piano bench
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Zorro Sounds||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Austin Bazaar||KeyboardAmerica||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||—||11.5 x 52.25 x 6 in||11.52 x 3.6 x 50.52 in||60 x 23 x 17 in||15 x 59 x 16 in||24.88 x 58.96 x 20.12 in|
|Number of Keys||88||88||88||88||88||88|
The Korg B1SPBK is a compact digital piano that’s designed for beginner and veteran players alike. Realistic sound reproduction is accomplished using Korg’s servo-assisted Motional Feedback (MFB) technology combined with a pair of full-range speakers and a passive radiator. To further replicate the feel of an acoustic piano, the B1SPBK has weighted keys that simulate resistance depending on the register you’re playing. In addition to emulating the sound of a classic grand piano, this electric piano can also simulate seven other instruments including a harpsicord and two types of organs. This digital piano also includes a three-pedal unit so you can fully recreate the range of sounds an acoustic piano is capable of. This is a great digital piano for creating, sharing, recording, and performing.
• Korg B1SPBK Digital Piano (Black)
• Knox Full-Size 19-Inch Piano Bench (Black)
• "Focus on Piano" Piano Learning Guide Three flavors of acoustic piano are provided along with two electric pianos, a harpsichord, and two organ sounds—each delivered with precise realism. This set of frequently used sounds lets you expand your repertoire to cover many genres. The dedicated PIANO PLAY button instantly recalls the Concert Grand Piano sound.To achieve the deep, rich tones of an acoustic piano within its compact body, the B1 Digital Piano relies on KORG’s servo-assisted MFB technology, a pair of full-range speakers, plus a passive radiator. Together, these elements reproduce the rich, resonant tones that emanate from the large body of an acoustic piano, with particular attention paid to the low-frequency range.The speaker system is equipped with an active servo that controls the speaker cone, allowing low frequencies to be reproduced with minimal distortion. It achieves an ideal frequency response and reproduces lower frequencies accurately; any coloration caused by the speaker enclosure is immediately corrected.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The only downside are:
1- there is only one output jack. So keep in mind if your are looking for midi out ports.
2- maximum volume when playing in a room is not as loud as a real piano gets. The bright side is that it will not bug the mess out of some people because of how loud it is.
Over all, it is a sharp, outstanding, luxurious piano that never need's to be tuned.
Most recent customer reviews
* has solid feed with minimal distractions (no endless buttons for choosing beats, tones...Read more