Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Asurion Musical Instrument Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers drops, spills and cracks and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Free shipping on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online or by phone 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card for full replacement value.
- Coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 48 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Korg B1SP 88 Weighted Key Digital Piano w/ Stand Three Pedal Board and Knox Bench
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- 88 Natural Weighted Hammer action keyboard keys
- 8 Accurate digitally sampled sounds Maximum polyphony 120 voices
- Built-in stereo sound system (9 Watt x 2) with MFB Servo technology
- Three pedals attach to the piano damper, sostenuto, and soft.(included)
- Included is the Piano with furniture stand and 3 pedal board also comes with AC adapter sheet stand and piano bench
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Casio Privia PX-160 Digital Piano - Black Bundle with CS-67 Stand, SP-33 Pedal, Furniture Bench, Instructional Book, Austin Bazaar Instructional DVD, and Polishing Cloth
Yamaha P71 88-Key Weighted Action Digital Piano with Sustain Pedal and Power Supply (Amazon-Exclusive)
Alesis Recital | 88-Key Beginner Digital Piano with Full-Size Semi-Weighted Keys and Included Power Supply
Casio PX-860 Privia Digital Home Piano, Brown with Power Supply
Yamaha Arius YDP-181 Traditional Console Style Digital Piano with Bench, Rosewood
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||aSavings - Same Day Shipping||Austin Bazaar||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||—||60 x 23 x 17 in||16.1 x 58.2 x 11.7 in||11.52 x 3.6 x 50.52 in||15 x 59 x 16 in||24.88 x 58.96 x 20.12 in|
|Number of Keys||88||88||88||88||88||88|
The Korg B1SPBK is a compact digital piano that’s designed for beginner and veteran players alike. Realistic sound reproduction is accomplished using Korg’s servo-assisted Motional Feedback (MFB) technology combined with a pair of full-range speakers and a passive radiator. To further replicate the feel of an acoustic piano, the B1SPBK has weighted keys that simulate resistance depending on the register you’re playing. In addition to emulating the sound of a classic grand piano, this electric piano can also simulate seven other instruments including a harpsicord and two types of organs. This digital piano also includes a three-pedal unit so you can fully recreate the range of sounds an acoustic piano is capable of. This is a great digital piano for creating, sharing, recording, and performing.
• Korg B1SPBK Digital Piano (Black)
• Knox Full-Size 19-Inch Piano Bench (Black)
• "Focus on Piano" Piano Learning Guide Three flavors of acoustic piano are provided along with two electric pianos, a harpsichord, and two organ sounds—each delivered with precise realism. This set of frequently used sounds lets you expand your repertoire to cover many genres. The dedicated PIANO PLAY button instantly recalls the Concert Grand Piano sound.To achieve the deep, rich tones of an acoustic piano within its compact body, the B1 Digital Piano relies on KORG’s servo-assisted MFB technology, a pair of full-range speakers, plus a passive radiator. Together, these elements reproduce the rich, resonant tones that emanate from the large body of an acoustic piano, with particular attention paid to the low-frequency range.The speaker system is equipped with an active servo that controls the speaker cone, allowing low frequencies to be reproduced with minimal distortion. It achieves an ideal frequency response and reproduces lower frequencies accurately; any coloration caused by the speaker enclosure is immediately corrected.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Everything was alright, setup was easy, but there's no instructions for the bench (with which legs go where, as there's two different kinds with one pair being adjustable in height through a screwing mechanism at the feet). Also, the black "wood" in one of the corners of the backside furniture was frayed and peeling off.
Then I started playing or trying to play. Testing keys, chords, and practicing a song (Comptine d'un autre été - Amélie). Now, I may not have had a piano before, but I know what it's supposed to sound like. The 7th E note on the right didn't work, unless struck really hard/quickly. After noticing this, I noticed the notes volumes weren't consistent even when applying pressure relative to the weight of the keys. This was especially noticeable on the right of middle C. After checking the manual, I realized I may have just been unlucky as the sound (or lack thereof) isn't what is described in the manual.
Now onto the song, which I had to stop practicing because this was driving me insane. Playing more than two notes on the left of middle C created a ringing sound in the speaker. It definitely wasn't natural nor was it pleasant. After plugging in headphones to see if the issue was the speaker, I still heard the sound. Tested another B1 later and it sounded completely normal, unlike the one that was shipped to me and the 7th E note worked normally too.
I've started the return process, but I need to disassemble and deliver it to my local UPS. I don't think a rating lower than 4 is necessary, as the product itself is good if it didn't have any problems and I know sometimes quality control can't be perfect. As long as the return process is smooth, I'll be happy.
I do not recommend this & the return process makes it nearly impossible to return the product ("Korg requires the original box and all packaging"). Think twice before ordering!
* has solid feed with minimal distractions (no endless buttons for choosing beats, tones etc)
* speakers are loud.. really loud
* keys feel well weighted..like the option to customize the weight.
* has 120 polyphony..was a big buying point.
* 3 piano sounds are welcome..i like the jazz version better than the concert (its a bit brighter piano)
* nice solid pedal
* plastic keyboard with no ivory feel?? (at this price point i expected this)
* usb record option would have been a plus.
Overall 4.5 star. Highly recommended.