Weighted Evolution Weighted Blanket+ Bonus Organic Bamboo Duvet Cover |Pre-Assembled| Best Blanket for Adults/Kids-Hypoallergenic Warm Cooling Calm Cozy Heavy Blanket (Grey, 60"x 80" | 15 lbs)
|Size||60"x 80" | 15 lbs|
|Fabric Type||⭐ Designed to Fit the Top of the Mattress Only With Minimal to No Overhang for Optimal Effectiveness⭐ See more|
About this item
- ⭐ Designed to Fit the Top of the Mattress Only With Minimal to No Overhang for Optimal Effectiveness⭐
- ✔️SUPERIOR DESIGN AND COMFORT: Innovative inner blanket design is made of 100% microfiber, 4" Double Diamond stitched pockets, Optimal layer of recycled polyfill insulation and the highest quality micro-glass beads. The BENEFITS of our design are MAXIMUM BODY CONTURING & DEEP PRESSURE STIMULATION (DPS), EXCELLENT WEIGHT DISTRIBUTION, QUIET, SUPERIOR BREATHABILITY and ADAPTIVE TEMPERATURE REGULATION. Experience the Weighted Evolution difference!
- ✔️REMOVABLE BAMBOO DUVET INCLUDED: This amazing Blissful Bamboo duvet cover is made of 95% Bamboo 5% Spandex knit fabric. The benefits of Bamboo are numerous. Its naturally Breathable keeping you odor free and smelling fresh, highly wicking which pulls moisture away from your body, has unique insulating and cooling properties which allows you to stay warmer in winter and cooler in summer. Its also eco-friendly, hypoallergenic and possibly the softest natural fabric on the planet.
- ✔️CHOOSE THE CORRECT SIZE: Studies have shown that 8-10% of your body weight is ideal for the most effective Deep Pressure Stimulation. When in between suggested weight recommendations always choose the lighter option for best results. For assistance choosing the right size, check out the helpful info graphic chart in the image on the left.
- ✔️2 PIECE CONSTRUCTION FOR SIMPLE WASHING AND LONG LIFE: Our Blissful Bamboo duvet easily zips open and unties from the inner Blanket for fast easy removal. This allows for a quick easy washing and drying eliminating the need to wash the entire blanket.
- ✔️100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: We VALUE our customers and take pride in providing the BEST weighted blanket available. Please be aware, it's common for it to take about one week to get used to the blanket’s weight. We are always available to answer any questions you may have so please reach out to us if needed. If for any reason you're unhappy with your purchase, we offer a full refund within 30 days - no questions asked
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was hesitant, I’ve read reviews and heard things about weighted blankets, but I decided to try it. My life is forever changed. I have insomnia and sleeping solid through the night has always been an issue for me. The first night with this blanket I slept SOLID for 7 hours!
The nice bamboo cover keeps you cool but warm too.. I am a hot sleeper and I was worried this blanket would make me even hotter.. nope.. not one bit. My husband is a cold sleeper and I was worried it’d make him cooler.. nope he sleeps like a bear with this blanket.
We plan on ordering more... just so we have them in every room of our house.
I promise you will NOT regret your purchase! Do it now if you want to get the best nights sleep of your life!!!!
The only complaint I have about these blankets are the ties and loops. The ties are too BIG to go through the small loops...it had become a process of pushing the tie through with a pen🙄. Then It dawned on me to use heat shrink tubing to create aglets on the ends. Super easy to do...see photos...buy some clear heat shrink tubing and pick the right size (I used 5mm) cut the tubing as long as you need (doesn't take much to gather the end (1/4" should work) )...now use a heat gun or high temp hair dryer to heat up the tubing so it shrinks around the time end. Repeat these steps for all ties and the next time you clean your cover it will be alot easier getting the blanket tied back in place.😊👍
If the people that make this blanket see this...please make this design change...try removing and tying the blanket back into the cover a few times and you'll get the frustration.😊
lm a hot sleeper and this blanket does not make me sweat nearly as much as others I’ve tried. It seems to breath very very well. The included bamboo duvet is surprisingly soft and comfy! So far it has helped me relax quickly and I’m waking up more refreshed. I really love it!