Weightlifting Gloves for Gym Fitness Bodybuilding - Dominator Leather Crossfit Cross Training Gloves W. Wrist Strap Wrap - Best Weight Lifting Gloves with Wrist Support for Heavy Lifting
|Price:||$44.95 - $78.37|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- GENUINE SOFT LEATHER - SUPERIOR DURABLE STITCHING - Unbeatable Grip Enhancement - Crown Gear Dominator gloves can significantly improve your grip, allowing you to lift heavier weights, do more reps and meet your goals sooner. The effect is particularly noticeable if you tend to sweat as moisture can make weights slip, even causing injury.
- 4-WAY STRETCH FABRIC - Provide Multi-Directional Stretching & Comfort - "EZ Pull-off" System for Easy Removal -DOMINATOR gloves are easy to remove and comfortable to wear. Durable and practical, they allow you to work beyond your natural grip limit, so you can work out the muscle groups you're targeting, not just your hands. Leather panels linked with stretch material give a close fit while allowing ease of movement so these gloves will be comfortable and effective throughout your workout.
- STRATEGICALLY PADDED - Reduce Pressure & Prevent Calluses and Blisters on Hands - Make your weightlifting workout more comfortable and more effective with premium Crown Gear weightlifting gloves. Made of soft leather with strategic padding, our weightlifting gloves can significantly improve your grip. Cleverly designed to minimise blisters and calluses, these are weightlifting gloves with built-in wrist support.
- With INTEGRATED WRIST SUPPORT and strategic padding, Crown Gear weightlifting gloves provide protection on all fronts. These gloves are comfortable to wear, easy to get on and off and can prevent blisters and calluses as well as reducing the risk of wrist injury. The sleek black and red design means they look good at the gym. Attention has been paid to every detail.
- Click on the "Add to Cart Button" to ORDER NOW >>
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Crown Gear Dominator Weight Lifting Gloves - Your One Stop Solution to Your Grip, Calluses, Wrist Support Challenges:
A Premium Product:Crown Gear weightlifting gloves are easy to remove and comfortable to wear. Durable and practical, they allow you to work beyond your natural grip limit, so you can work out the muscle groups you're targeting, not just your hands. Leather panels linked with stretch material give a close fit while allowing ease of movement so these gloves will be comfortable and effective throughout your workout.
The Most Technically Innovative Workout gloves Ever Made:- Ultimate Grip on the Bar - Articulated Rubber Grip Design for Natural, Flexed Hand Position
- Comfort & Control - Rubber Padding Provides Extreme Comfort, Better Traction, Vibration Reduction and Sturdiness
- Extra Long Wrist Wrap Integrates the Entire Hand for Maximum Stability and Wrist Support During Heavy Weight Exercises
- "Pull-Off" Overlap System for Easy Removal
- Soft Genuine Leather and Longer Finger Coverage that Prevent Calluses and Blisters on Hands
We Know You Will Love It or Return within 30 Days for a Full Refund
Click On the "Add to Cart" Button On Top of the Page to ORDER NOW
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
6/1/14 - I contacted the company as I was experiencing tearing around the seams, and received an email a few hours later requesting that I send back the defective gloves to be replaced. WOW!
I received my replacement pair of brand new gloves a week later.. Crown Gear is top notch, and this is my new company of choice when it comes to workout equipment.. 10 stars **********
These gloves are really comfortable and could be a great product. But... On the palm side, the fabric is rubber, instead of leather. This is a HUGE problem. It's all good when using weights and surfaces that have the "ribbed," anti-slip grip in the steel/iron already. But when using pull up bar, the glove just slips off of it, as if on ice. Very frustrating when you have to go for a really heavy weight but your hands give up because of a slippery grip..
I got a different pair of gloves with leather on the palms - works like a charm.
FIT: when I first got them, i ordered a large and a medium just to be on the safe side. the Medium was too tight and even the Large was a little snug, but i figured after some usage they would stretch a bit, and i was right. after just 2 workouts with them, the large was extremely comfortable on my hand and fingers, and provided more support that i thought.
SUPPORT: the wrist strap definitely provided some extra support for my wrist (which i was looking for) while providing me with the flexibility to not over tighten as to restrict blood flow. the gloves are well padded so even the toughest pressure against my hands was well distributed so as not to cause me pain. i positively love the rubber pads along the fingers to provide that extra bit of grip when i felt my grip strength failing after a particularly difficult set of reps.
STRENGTH/QUALITY: i have used them 3 times a week for the last 4 weeks and i still don't see any kind of visible failings in the makeup of the gloves.
STYLE: lets be honest, for some going the gym is about feeling good about yourself, improving your body, and overall looking better, well, these gloves are sexy. i don't care if the people next to me in the gym like how they look, I think they look awesome, and in some ways (NERD MOMENT INCOMING) remind me of the fight gloves used in popular fighting video games... yes, video games. don't judge me, you chose to read my review.
EXTRAS: it might sound silly, but it has these two little tabs over the middle and ring fingers that aid in the removal of the gloves, and i LOVE THEM. it makes it almost effortless to get the gloves off when your arms are already tired. in terms of extras as well, the grip pads that came with the purchase are a nice little addition and i have used them in a quick situation where i didn't want to put on the gloves for one thing or the other.... also, they are very useful for opening jars... my wife uses them for that. i swear. not me, her. AHEM!
SERVICE: so something i didn't expect at all, couple days ago I got a call from Crown Gear asking me about my purchase and my thoughts of the product. i was honest with them and told them pretty much what i have listed so far in the review. and they sent me a discount coupon for my next purchase. Awesome after sales service along with everything else?
CROWN GEAR FTW!!
One of the features I didn't have on old gloves are the tabs on back for easy removal. Great idea. They're unobtrusive, effective and remove the struggle of fighting with the glove to remove. Also the wrist guard with its double closure is infinitely adjustable and once you close it, it stays closed.
Overall a great value despite its above average cost. They will last longer, they will help protect my hands and they look great. They are a value because they deliver on what the promise.