Dark Iron Fitness Weightlifting Leather Suede Lifting Straps and Bag Bundle (Lifting Stranps Only)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- BUILT TO LAST: Made from high quality and durable suede leather, these straps have reinforced stitching up and down the entire length of the straps so they’ll never rip, tear, or fall apart like other straps made of cheap cotton
- FITS TIGHT AROUND ANY WRIST SIZE: Other straps have too long of padding which blocks the straps from being able to tighten enough around the wrist. Not ours! These straps tighten all the way snug on any wrist size. Man or Woman
- DOESN’T HURT WHEN WEARING: Cotton straps have a rough surface that causes pinching or chaffing. Our straps are extremely light weight and soft to the touch so they won’t hurt or dig into your wrists when wearing them
- GRIPS TIGHTER THAN COTTON STRAPS: Unlike cotton straps that slip, our suede straps create a stronger and tighter grip. Customers have said our straps are the perfect size and can even be used to lift over 450lbs
- LIFETIME REPLACEMENTS: We're so confident in the quality of our lifting straps, we'll send you a brand new pair at no cost to you if yours ever fail. Just register within 1 week after receiving the product
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Dark Iron Fitness Leather Suede Weightlifting Straps
Our patented lifitng straps are made from extremely durable cowhide suede. They provide a stronger and better grip than cotton straps allowing you to grip tighter on the bars while also being more comfortable as you do it.
Unlike cheap straps made of cotton, ours are made of top-quality cowhide suede that won't rip, tear, or come apart under pressure. These straps provide a completely tight fit around your wrist while still being soft and comfortable, giving you the leverage you need to lift heavier while reducing any pain on your wrists
Suede Lifting Straps Features:
- Weight Lifting Straps made of heavy duty, high quality, and durable suede
- Dimensions: 18" x 1.5" x 1/8"
- Reinforced stitching up and down entire length of lifting strap
- Straps with Neoprene padding for added comfort
- These straps can tighten completely tight around any wrist size
Suede Lifting Straps Benefits:
- Straps are the perfect length - not too long or too short. Allows you to wrap around just the right amount
- Suede material allows for stronger traction and gripping strength than cotton straps
- Can be used to lift loads over 400 lbs. and not break
- These straps are comfortable to wear - They prevent hurt hands when lifting heavy, pinching or digging into wrist, and ripped/burned skin from chaffing
Designed and Tested In The USA
All of our products are designed in house to make sure they have the high quality features that meet the high quality standards that you deserve as our customer.
After our unique designs are created they're put to the test to make sure they not only look high quality, but that they actually are high quality.
We make sure to only create and release products that are worth buying.
Because that's what you deserve as a customer:
Products That Are Built To Last
Innovative Products That Create Better Results
Dark Iron Fitness focuses on only making innovative product designs.
Customers need unique products to solve unique problems that other products don't.
All of the products made by Dark Iron Fitness have specific inovated customizations to solve the biggest issues that customers want fixed.
When you buy a Dark Iron Fitness product you can expect it to solve the problems you have.
Because They're Designed To
Dark Iron Fitness Is A Small Owned and Operated Business
As a small owned and operated business every single customer is extremely important to us.
So not only do we make sure that we create the best quality products for you but we also make sure our customer care is focused on making sure that you are taken care of as a customer
We're here to make sure you get what you deserve!
Purchase With Confidence:
Dark Iron Fitness continues to hold a reputation as a high quality brand
Thousands of customers own our products with complete satisfaction.
Any time our customers purchase a new product from Dark Iron Fitness they have complete confidence in what kind of product they'll recieve because:
Dark Iron Fitness is Tried, Tested, and Trusted
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update (1 week later)- Straps are still in excellent condition and I've been using it 6 days in the past week. The leather has been worked in and feels even more comfortable than when I first purchased it. Definitely recommend the strap for any level of weight lifting.
This is my first pair of lifting straps. I have arthritis in my fingers and it affects my grip. I have not been able to reach my full potential on deadlifts and other pulls because of this. I watched some videos and read some reviews to gain knowledge on straps, hooks, etc. I chose these straps because the price was comparable to other straps but were made of suede leather instead of nylon. I felt the leather would get a better bite on the bar than nylon, but remember that this is the only ones I've owned so I nothing to compare it to.
Now to the product. I was right that the suede would "bite" and grip the bar well. My previous deadlift without straps was less than 300# because of my grip. I was not feeling the lift because it I could lift a lot more. With my first use of the straps I lifted a max of 575# (bear in mind that this was a lift on a rack with the bar about 18" off of the floor). The straps didn't make me lift more. The straps assisted my grip and allowed me to maximize my potential. I was amazed at how much relief my arthritic grip received using lifting straps.
At 575# the straps did not dig into my hands and wrists. The padding was more than sufficient and the suede held up and didn't "cinch" on my hands. The stitching didn't pop or pull and seems to be durable. The suede straps were easily tightened on the bar by using a "motorcycle throttle" motion to take out the slack. They were also of sufficient length. I read prior comments that complained of the strap length being too long. If used properly I don't think should be an issue.
Also these guys offer a lifetime warranty on their stuff. I didn't notice that before I ordered so that was just a special bonus when I got them.
I'll have to update my post here in a couple of months to let you know durable they actually are seeing as how I've only used them a couple of times now.
UPDATE - This time the straps seem to be significantly shorter than my previous order, enough so that they make me a little leery. They do stretch after some use, but they still seem to be much shorter than the first pair I ordered.
Now I know most folks are going to say, "straps are straps". But when it comes to my money I prefer it go to a company that earned it by making a quality product that I can trust. I love the padding on the top side of the straps that hits your wrist and the Red contrasting thread that makes it easier to find them in my gym pack. I was able to increase my lifts in everything where my hands were failing the the muscle group I was targeting thanks to these straps! If they make an ankle strap for cable work I will happily invest in them as well! Keep up the great products!
I have used the straps for several months now and have really been satisfied. They are comfortable and don't "choke" the wrists like other straps do. These straps have been recommended to my trainer and others who asked.
Most recent customer reviews
The padding on the inside of the wrist is a nice touch.