|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$45.50 - $49.99 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Rubber sole
- Suede and leather upper. Fits medium widths.
- Decorative tassle adornment across vamp. Covered Heel. Fits medium widths.
- Biomechanical Orthaheel orthotic technology with a Multi-density microfiber covered orthotic with EcoFresh.
- Flexible and lightweight rubber outsole with patterned tread helps improve traction.
- Invented by leading Australian podiatrist- Phillip Vasyli- this shoe features biomechanical orthotic technology that supports your feet and helps realign the lower legs- reducing over-pronation and associated aches and pains.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
This Dr. Weil loafer has been crafted with luxurious leather and suede, then finished off with a classic tassel. The timeless appeal of the Florence slipon is stylish and mindful of its lovely heritage.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 5 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00E0O3LWQ
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 12, 2013
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
That said, I wound up having to return them, because they seemed a little tight and narrow when I tried them on at home. REALLY struggled with whether I should just try and walk around/break them in, but I just didn't have a great sense that it would. Color me surprised, then, when I just got measures for shoes today and the guy said I was an 8 wide!! That was news to me, after 40+ years, but whatever - as long as the shoes are comtortable. So if you're on the line re: your shoe size, I might go with the larger half size, just to be safe...
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I love the loafer! It fits well and feels good. I have a bunion and was afraid they would not fit right, but they feel great! I am pleased wirh them!!Published 21 months ago by Gentra Barnhill
Pulled out of box and fit as if they were made just for me, comfortablePublished 21 months ago by curiouscat
Shoes are very comfortable. I am able to stand all day without pain.Published 21 months ago by clay money
The insoles are the most comfortable, but the upper part of the
shoe does not seem as wide as other mediums.
Beautiful shoes but too small and narrow for me in my normal size.Published 22 months ago by Kelli Fulton
Love the shoes and get lots of compliments when wearing. however, the heels should signs of wear within weeks. Suede wears well though.Published 22 months ago by Sportys Mom
I gave these 4 stars instead of 5 only because the box said pink which I ordered however inside the box were black suede shoes. Read morePublished 22 months ago by Tom Gage