- File Size: 12076 KB
- Print Length: 201 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Habit Forming Films, LLC. (December 21, 2012)
- Publication Date: December 21, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00ARZXSAC
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,075,825 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Weird Winter Stories: A Sparrow & Crowe Yuletide Anthology Kindle Edition
"Children of Blood and Bone"
Tomi Adeyemi conjures a stunning world of dark magic and danger in her West African-inspired fantasy debut. Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you are a fan of Sparrow and Crowe, you'll enjoy the stories just a touch more, but anyone looking for short stories of the weird or terrifying will find this a worthwhile read.