Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno
Customer Discussions > The Barefoot Contessa Cookbook forum

Welcome to the Barefoot Contessa Cookbook forum

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 9, 2005, 7:26:55 AM PST
Be the first to start a discussion below! Ask questions, share insights, and express your views on your favorite books and authors. Read what others are saying about popular books. Join in the fun!

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 4, 2009, 6:57:41 PM PST
SM says:
which one of the barefoot contessa cookbooks is your favorite? I am looking to get one that uses everyday ingredients and not things that are hard to find at a local supermarket. Help anyone????

Posted on May 11, 2009, 7:57:21 PM PDT
MARY says:
I have 3, Back to Basics, Familystyle and At Home. Her books are all about everyday ingredients and simplicity. I have to say I have never made a bad recipe. I had 16 people for dinner the other night and used all Ina recipes knowing I couldn't mess it up. Wonderful flavors, easy directions and very happy guests.

Posted on Jan 19, 2011, 10:59:41 AM PST
HolDoll says:
My three favorites are the original The Barefoot Contessa Cookbook, At Home and Parties!. I could have written the previous post. I have made many, many of Ina's recipes and have never been disappointed. Even my picky, picky family loves her recipes. I've learned things like how to do ahead and actually enjoy my guests. She is all about using simple, but very best ingredients. It makes a difference! Just made her Tzatziki and it's marinating in the fridge right now. Yum!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Nov 9, 2005
Latest post:  Jan 19, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

This discussion is about
The Barefoot Contessa Cookbook
The Barefoot Contessa Cookbook by Ina Garten (Hardcover - April 6, 1999)
4.6 out of 5 stars (457)