Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Welcome to the Fifth Dimension: The Quintessence of Being, the Ascended Masters' Ultimate Secret
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEM

on March 6, 2011
This book caught me by complete surprise. I was absolutely stunned as I was reading it.
Words such as powerful and inspirational do not do justice to this book. I experienced a surreal feeling as if the author was speaking directly to me. Entertaining and insightful allegories are interwoven into the chapters, along with various healing meditations. The following is just one of many beautiful passages throughout this rare gem of a book.

"Say yes to the wonderful being that you are. Breathe deeply and see your vital energy grow and vitalize your body and your mind. Let your inner sun warm up and illuminate your entire being. Connect to the sky, to the Earth, and to everything that lives. From now on, you become one with the universal energy. Your light not only revitalizes and and regenerates all your living cells, it emanates well beyond your body, shining like a thousand suns and being transmitted to the entire planet. You are an enlightened being. You have always been so. Nothing will take you away from the light that you come from and that pours out of you here and now, and for all eternity, in the sacred fire of universal love."

This humble author shines the divine light on the inner beauty within us all,
while instilling confidence and encouragement as we spiritual grow. Whether learning about which of the five soul families that one belongs to, or one of the five ways of acquiring energy (the number five is used repeatedly throughout the book in dealing with the topics),
there is no doubt some concept which will broaden one's horizon of the light and love within
us and outside of us. There is a number of spiritual authors who are producing awe inspiring brilliant work in these times (Patricia Cori, Barbara Hand Clow, Maureen Moss).
Without question, Bianca Gaia belongs in this distinguised group.
on July 25, 2011
Wonderful book written by a wonderful person. Loved the book and learned so much from it. Such an informative and wonderful book with so much to teach if you want to learn. Great hints and tips and just a truly beautiful book that I coudn't put down. Loved it and hope Diane will continue to write more books and I can't wait.
on July 16, 2012
This is the most comprehensive book I have read on the subject. Over the past 30+ years I have purchased hundreds of books and this one stands alone as being the absolute best. It pulls together all the things I have learned about archetypes, chakras, our auras... so much more. It finally makes sense. I am amazed by the way this book speaks to me personally. It covers many things I have already learned, but goes beyond the usual teachings with exercises and meditations.
on January 29, 2011
Excellent Exercises,that are simple to follow and very helpful for a more complete understanding of concepts.It is a truley wonderful experience
on March 14, 2013
They say when the student is ready the knowledge will appear. If you are trying to figure 'it' out this book will help. I often wondered why I was drawn to some people but not others. It's all about energy. If you have ever wondered WHY? about any subject this book helps you to see what's going on with you. A wonderful book, well written. For someone just starting on their path of discovery to the most learned, there is something for everyone.
on July 9, 2013
If you are Ready to receive the knowledge in this book, it has the potential to completely transform your life & perceptions of the world. I could barely put it down; the key to the future of the world and the individual soul, it reveals profound spiritual truths in an accessible and comprehensive fashion. Bianca Gaia/Diana LeBlanc took me deeper into myself by showing me how connected and positively divine we all are. I'm so grateful to have come across this book!
on November 19, 2013
This book is filled with deep wisdom, perhaps particularly the parts channelled by the author from Gaia under the name Bianca Gaia.

But I found some of the language to be vague and unclear, which detracted from comprehension. This may have had to do with the fact that it is a translation (from the French). The print is quite small and the presentation /appearance of the book as a whole is unappealing.

The content is of a high quality, however. We are told, "Your cellular memory knows that all the dimensions are neither places nor time-spaces but rather ... states of being". We are already multidimensional beings, are connected to all that lives and consequently have access to all the past experiences and knowledge "accumulated through the centuries and all the healing available in the universe".

There are valuable exercises, meditations and "integrations", e.g. "Your soul's song" and "I am a tree" meditation, together with many diagrams and illustrations. There are chapters about the five dimensions, the five energy fields, activating the ruling chakra, the five great soul families, etc. etc.

The final chapter deals with the five phases of ascension,

We are given a protective prayer:

"May Gaia, our Mother Earth

Watch over my every step.

May the angel Michael secure my right

Gabriel my left

May Uriel walk in front of me

Raphael behind me

And may God almighty

Protect the top of my head."

To sum up, I would say that the actual content of the book is probably invaluable - it's just presented in a way that makes the book difficult to read/get through, at least for some, hence the reduced number of stars.
on January 31, 2015
I love this book, it even has exercises to help apply and practice the principles of higher consciousness living. I haven't gotten through it all yet, but I am looking foward to finishing it. Inspiring, highly insightful, and successful at bringing higher truths into the limelight for reawakening.
on September 27, 2013
I was amazed at how much information was in this book. It dovetails with some other books I have in my library. I recommend you preview on Amazon before buying though since it is rather involved.
on June 16, 2010
Welcome to the Fifth Dimension: The Quintessence of Being, The Ascended Masters' Ultimate Secret is based on the author's popular workshop and gathers original channeled teachings from Mother Earth's consciousness. Chapters show how to explore the five dimensions of inner being and how to refine and define a personal spiritual mission in life, and will appeal to any new age reader and libraries catering to them.