- File Size: 386 KB
- Print Length: 242 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Turtleshell Press; 3 edition (July 29, 2012)
- Publication Date: July 29, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B008R3M50A
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,461,293 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Digital List Price:||$6.99|
|Print List Price:||$14.99|
Save $11.00 (73%)
Welcome Home: The Author's Guide to Building A Marketing Home Base Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 242 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $2.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
The author doesn't inundate you with all the possibilities, but rather provides you with the exact approach he's found to work best. I'm a website builder, and I found very little that I would do differently... none of which would make a big difference.
As self-published books go, I found very few errors that would have been caught by more careful editing. The author uses "Wordpress.org" (source of WordPress software) twice where he should have used "Wordpress.com" (service for free websites).
From part 2 to the end the author gives the solid guidelines in a sequence that make this a great book for any aspiring author. He gives choices where possible and "must do" advice on the mandatory stuff. Too bad the opening wasn't cleaner.
The thing is, I didn't expect a practical guide to come with this. If you need some tutorials to set up a Wordpress, along with an abundance of suggestion, get this ebook to have it on hand!
Also, a bundle of other concepts, like The Living Room Method and pillar content make it worth the money. It's a complete guide indeed.
I recommend that every author who loves to write read these two books.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Money > Marketing & Sales > Marketing
- Books > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Writing > Writing Skills
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Marketing & Sales > Marketing
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Writing Skills