Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Welcome Reality +
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM

Format: Audio CD|Change

on August 30, 2011
Nero has been releasing hit after hit for the past few months, and it's made a lot of fans wonder when they would actually release their own full-length album. Well, the album has finally been released, and there is no disappointment whilst listening to it. It opens beautifully with the track 2808, and through the course of listening, you will hear their hits "Guilt," "Innocence," and "Promises." There is also a remixed cover of the track "Stress" by French Electro duo Justice titled "Angst," and it is a wonderful musical piece to listen to. This album is just absolutely killer, and I would say that it is, without a doubt, the best dubstep/drum and bass album to drop this year. It's not just filled with gratuitous amounts of deep, rolling bass like many other producers in the genre. This is a masterpiece, and I believe that anyone who likes electronic music will absolutely love this album. It is most definitely a "must-hear" album of 2011.
on September 9, 2011
The music arcs from atmospheric staging to dramatic build so well and, of course, delivers the massive drop that--by the time it comes--you are about ready to explode for. Takes me back to some really good memories, yet has a very modern sound. For me, it was a very lucky find!
on March 7, 2012
Less straight "dubstep" and more electronica along the lines of some of Ferry Corsten's work. Doomsday is the recent single getting the word about Nero further out, but it's only an opener for an overall fantastic album. Definitely pick this one up if you're fan of the genre.
on April 28, 2013
I bought this because there were a few songs I had heard on Pandora and it was just cheaper to buy a used CD than the digital format. (I'm old and still cling to CDs with cover art.) I wasn't expecting this to be a concept album, I just knew that I liked what little I had heard. Then I put the album in and pressed (or clicked, rather) play. I was blown away. I couldn't remember the last time I put a disc in and just listened to the whole thing. In a world of Pandoro, Genius mixes and $0.99 singles, when was the last time YOU listened to an entire album made in the last decade?

The album has touches of early concept albums, shadows of Pink Floyd, Emerson Lake & Palmer with a dash of 80's electronica. There are samples of 80's songs and they even drafted Daryl Hall for vocals on one track. I'm also a moderate Sci-Fi geek so the faux soundtrack cover was an added bonus. I wouldn't call this a tightly bound concept album like Rush's 2112, but it flows seamlessly from beginning to end.

Do yourself a favor and get the whole album.
on August 29, 2015
By far one of the best albums as far as electronic music goes. I bought this cd for my car because its a good one to drive to. I really am excited for the next album to come out soon. Nero has a great sound. I simply cannot get enough.
on August 13, 2012
I purchased this album after listening to the song 'Doomsday', and was very glad I did. the tracks 'Innocence' and 'Me and You' are great as well. this album is a great concept album, and good music all around.
on September 12, 2013
It has been awhile since I have found a music album that I can listen to without skipping track. I love all the songs. I was first introduced to Nero while I was watching a trailer for Borderlands 2. I wanted to know what the song was, looked it up, and put the band on my Slacker radio. "Doomsday" is my favorite track. This is good dubstep not just plain old 'wub wub'. I enjoy the female vocals that sound almost like they are from the 80s at times. Buy this album because it is good stuff.
on February 10, 2014
A techno album to kick back and listen to. This album could be compared to Deadmou5 and Skrillex. It has a female singer in a few songs( her voice is perfect for this stuff). And the last song Nero and Skrillex teamed up. This album is a mix of mellow and energetic techno. I recommend to anybody who likes techno dance music.
on November 18, 2015
I love this album! I have heard it many times already, but I'm still waiting for it to come though, but it should be here soon. Its not really heavy dubstep like skrillex or anything, but its really good.
on July 6, 2012
I'm not a fan of most Dubstep artists, but Nero has the perfect balance of elements for accessibility. While they started in the underground EDM scene, it's easy to see why they didn't stay there. Not to insinuate that "underground" equates to lackluster, but to me it's clear why Nero has garnered the fans to take them out of the underground and into a larger audience. This album is well produced, refined, and consists of great melodies and vocal hooks. It's not overtly "look at my editing chops" or heavy on wobbles and noise, as much of the Dubstep today is. The formula is consistent throughout with one exception: The remake of The Jets famous 80's hit "Crush On You" was a total WTF? moment (not a good one, either). Aside from that EPIC FAIL (which took one whole star off my rating) this album connects with all listeners of EDM, not just the Dubstep jockeys. Favorite standouts are "Promises" which is a work of genius in EDM songwriting, and "Departure" which is an epic journey of strings and electronics. Lots of plays from start to finish of this album (with only the one track skip). ;)