Industrial Deals HPC Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now Start your Baby Registry

Welcome To The Fishbowl
Format: Audio CD|Change

on July 28, 2017
This is a wonderful CD.
I love the song about -before he forgets my name.
My Dad has dementia now, he's already forgetting some of the kids name. I'll cry alot when he forgets mine, my Mom, and two sisters names. It is just so sad to see him go through this or anyone to go through it.
The whole CD is great.
on December 4, 2015
I love anything from Kenny Chesney...this CD is no exception.

But. I was under the impression I would be able to download the content of purchased CDs to my iDevices.

This option is not available for this CD and one other I purchased. Why?

So the CD is Five Star...but Amazon's erratic download program gets ONE Star...for an average of Three.
on June 20, 2012
I have been a Kenny fan for a very long time. I've watched his music grown and change through each album he's recorded and this one is no exception. The songs on this album are all honest and real. They may not be quite the music you'd expect from Kenny; they're not all about partying and having fun in the sun. They have messages behind they lyrics that reach beyond the boundaries of "country" music and can reach everyone. His voice is a bit haunting in some of the songs, proof that these songs have meaning to him.

"Time Flies" and "Feel Like A Rockstar" are the only tracks on the album that seem like typical Kenny songs, but the other songs are all great as well. "Always Gonna Be You", "To Get To You (55th & 3rd)", and "El Cerrito's Place" (with Grace Potter's lovely vocals gracing the background) are all excellent, stand out tracks in my opinion.

It's a great listen that has something for everyone.
11 comment| 18 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 2, 2012
Have you seen the video for the song "come over"? OMG you just HAVE to watch it. It is awesome, and I would happily accept the conditions of the songs invitation!!!! That yact, and house.....I can not imagine one day to what it would be like to live that kind of life and be around such beautiful things, and have the freedom Kenny does to live on the water. It must be amazing. That one song is why I got the CD and play it over and over, seeing that video makes not getting sick of the song possible.....a woman can dream can't she?
on August 24, 2016
May favorite KC album so far, and they're all good. Even notice how most all Kenny Chesney albums are audiophile quality recordings?!?! This is no exception!!! Fantastic songs as well. Well done!!!
VINE VOICEon November 3, 2013
I'm like some country music, but not all. In particular, I don't like the "twangy" variety. Kenny Chesney's music makes you think about being in the country - but not about being a redneck. His music also has an island theme. My wife and I enjoy listening to his stuff while we are floating around in our boat on the nearby lake. Very relaxing and enjoyable music.
on March 19, 2018
not bad some songs are draggy
on June 24, 2012
A fan of Kenny Chesney's more simple, laid back songs, I'll say I was very impressed with Welcome To The Fishbowl too! The artist takes us on a journey with this CD, much like Hemingway's Whiskey, and even giving us a little taste of my favorite CD, Be As You Are. Come Over is a place far too many of us have been in, sort of a "friends with benefits" theme song... Sing 'Em Good My Friend tells a beautiful story of a man parting with his guitar... and the title track brings us up to date with the invasive world we're living in due to our social media. This is a great CD, and I'm proud to have it in the regular rotation in my iPod. Thanks Kenny!!!
on October 20, 2016
Bought these for my mom as a Mother's Day gift. She is a huge Kenny Chesney fan. She couldn't have been happier.
on October 22, 2017