Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18SW_gno

Welcome to the New
Format: Audio CD|Change

on April 8, 2014
The album title aptly describes this album as practically everything is new about this album. The very popular (and to some controversial) song Shake is on here. But that's only the beginning. Gotta let it Go, New Lease on Life, greater...flawless, okay every song basically, is a gem. New Release Tuesday nailed it on the head when they said this isn't one step forward...it's like 12 and then a giant leap. I almost hear tinges of third day, lincoln brewster and rhett walker on here. After a somber and somewhat more serious minded album with The Hurt and the Healer, this album just is more of a celebration of who we are in Christ. Lyrically, this is one of their strongest to date...except shake...maybe a little too generic there, but overall if you like a group that just loves Jesus and occasionally rocks, this is a good choice. At recently turning 41 years old, Bart Millard has certainly been with these guys for a while and if they keep crankin' out songs like you find here, I think Mercyme will continue to be a force to be reckoned with for years yet to come.
0Comment| 57 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 17, 2015
I love this cd! I'm sure Amazon doesn't read these things, but the packaging was ridiculous. It came in a manila envelope that was barely lined with thin bubble wrap. The case was cracked when it arrived, but I've listened to the cd almost every day since it arrived, on multiple machines, and it's fine.

At first listen, there were a couple of songs I wasn't sure if I would like, but after gaining some familiarity, I love every track. There is some of everything on this album. The beat and the rhythms are fantastic. I can't wait for my 16-yr-old daughter to learn some of the riffs on her electric. The words are pure "Good News" preaching set to awesome tunes.

"Greater" is the song that got me interested in buying the album. "Flawless" totally cinched the deal. If you can hold still while you're listening to "New Lease on Life," you've GOT to be dead. Good luck NOT standing up to dance when "Shake" comes on (although I have no idea why having your life changed by Jesus would make you need to shake, particularly, but I still love the song!).

Buy it, play it, play it, play it, play it, love it!
on November 16, 2016
My new favorite CD! Is it possible to wear CD's out? If so, I better order another copy because I play it all the time. The music is so upbeat and fun! Even my 7-year old grandson will ask to listen to it when we are traveling in the car. And it is filled with all of the MercyMe songs that have become favorites lately - Shake, Flawless, Dear Younger Me. Usually a CD will have one or two songs you know and then a bunch you never heard and that may or may not be any good. This CD is loaded with hits. And the other songs are just as amazing. Highly recommended, whether you are a MercyMe fan or not.
on November 6, 2017
My car holds one CD and this is the CD that stays in there. This is my favorite group and I think this is one of their best CD's (I have them all). I've seen them in concert twice and was blown away both times. Not just with talent but with heart and a genuine love for Jesus.
on December 19, 2016
This cd... changed my life. It came in a time of my life when I needed to remember the meaning of the word GRACE.
Its bouncy.. soulful and all around fun.
Mercy Me hit it out of the ballpark with this release and I have actually purchased this for friends as gifts because who doesnt need to be reminded we are not perfect and never shall be and hey... that is ok and here is why.
If you love christian music or not. This is a great buy and one you should add to your music library.
on May 16, 2016
I truly LOVE this CD. I've had it in my car's CD player since the day I got it and know every song by heart. This is the first time I've listened to Mercy Me, but now wonder why I never did before. I actually bought two more of their CD's but love this upbeat and joyful one the most. If you like contemporary gospel, you will not be disappointed. Shipping was quick and new packaging was all good. Look forward to shopping again.
on July 23, 2017
This is the first album by Mercy Me I have purchased in a long time and I was not disappointed. The upbeat and "fun" attitude in the songs don't mask the quality of the lyrics and message.
on October 2, 2017
Best yet!! I absolutely LOVE this cd. It is really rare that I like every song on a cd but this one is an exception. It is so good with such awesome messages...LOVE IT!!!
on June 28, 2014
They just keep gettin' better and better. The best album yet - every song has life, great theology and lifts the spirit. You can tell these guys are the 'real deal' and their music stands the test of time. I am so glad that when many artists water down the message or the artistry that MercyMe mixes great talent, great songwriting and stays true to the Message. Their humility and authenticity always comes through. Especially great are Greater, Flawless, Finish What He Started, Dear Younger Me... heck, the whole album is brilliant. Just get it - you won't be disappointed!
on August 14, 2016
This is the first MercyMe CD album I have purchased. I just started listening to Christian rock about 2 years ago and I really enjoy it. I have been listening to the Amazon Prime Music Christian stations and will make a purchase when I come across a group I like. I really like the upbeat positive theme of the album that God transforms us and makes us new. But of course we only listen to music that we enjoy, despite a theme, right? Musically, there are elements of R&B, gospel, country, folk pop, and jazz that keep you listening again and again.