Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer STEM March Birthstone Shop Popular Services _fab _fab _fab  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-1 of 1 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 4 reviews
on August 27, 2012
The welder was missing parts that were not in the box. It was described as having a pedal, as the pedal is not in the box it is not as it was described. The title says (3-in-1 Welder Plasma Cutter TIG MMA Cut Stick Arc 110V 220V TSC520 with Pedal). With no pedal in the box clearly the item is not as it was described. It is clear to me that this is a problem as you pay 100.00 extra for the pedal. Not to mention that the air regulator does not fit which makes it impossible to use the welder as intended; the item is very poorly constructed. The words Milwaukee are painted on very poorly which made me wonder if it was made by Milwaukee. After contacting Milwaukee, they said that this is not one of their products; they do not manufacture welders or welding power supplies. As the link on the page says By Milwaukee and goes to a page with Milwaukee tools on it this gives you the impression that this is a Milwaukee tool, this is not true.

Update: As my first attempt to return the item was shot down with the Comment (BargainFly has closed your return request. The reason for the closure of your request is: Solved a technical issue) not sure what that means, as no one ever talked to me about solving a technical issue. After I sent in another return request and left my feedback the seller contacted me in order to resolve the problem with the welder, told me I would get a full refund for the item. Which was contingent on me revising my comment about their welder. I removed the word fraudulent from my comment, but still feel that the webpage is misleading making people think that they are somehow associated with Milwaukee. Not blaming the seller here, but if Amazon is responsible for the link in the title it should be removed as this is very misleading. Upon receiving my refund, I will remove my seller feedback for this item as it can only be remove once and you cannot repost or revise your comment. I can't say much about the running of the machine as I never turned it on or did much more then try to fit the parts together like the instructions showed. I still feel my comments are not inappropriate feedback as nothing I've stated is untrue, but I will revise my entire statement as long as the seller fallows though with what they have promised.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.