Welding Helmet, Black, 3350 Series
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Price For: Each Battery Type: Solar Cells Lens Shade: 5 to 13 Viewing Area: 3.74" x 3.34" Graphics: None Welding Helmet Light State: Not Rated Headgear: Ratchet Welding Helmet Color: Black Welding Helmet Type: Auto-Darkening Series: 741 Electromagnetic Sensor: No Power Source: Solar Switching Speed: 1/25, 000 sec. Item: Welding Helmet TIG AMP Rating: 2A
- ADF Controls: Knobs Number of Arc Sensors: 4 Color: Black Grind Mode: Yes Country of Origin (subject to change): China
Specifications for this item
|Brand Name||Lincoln Electric|
|Item Weight||3.20 pounds|
|Number of Items||1|
'Welding Helmet, Auto-Darkening, Lens Shade 5 to 13, Not Rated Welding Helmet Light State, Viewing Area 3.74 In. x 3.34 In., Welding Helmet Color Black, Welding Helmet Material Nylon, Polycarbonate, 3350 Series, Grind Mode Yes, Electromagnetic Sensor No, Number of Arc Sensors 4, Switching Speed 1/25,000 sec., Graphics None, TIG AMP Rating 2A, Power Source Solar, Headgear Ratchet, ADF Controls Knobs, Battery Type Solar Cells, Features 4C(TM) Lens Technology, Optical Clarity, Wide Screen View'
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 13 x 10.5 x 10 inches; 3.2 Pounds
- Item model number : FBA_K3034-3
- Batteries : 1 Lithium Metal batteries required.
- Date First Available : December 16, 2015
- Manufacturer : Lincoln Electric
- ASIN : B019G6T4RS
Best Sellers Rank:
#96,912 in Tools & Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Tools & Home Improvement)
- #152 in Welding Helmets
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Note to potential buyer: put this item in your cart and watch the price for a week. It was going up and down about once a day. I was going to buy it for $265. I ended up getting it for 230
It is also durable. A coworker dropped a large section of steel on my helmet, but the hood flexed with no damage.