- Paperback: 960 pages
- Publisher: Amer Welding Society; 4th edition (June 1995)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0871714574
- ISBN-13: 978-0871714572
- Product Dimensions: 2.2 x 7.8 x 10.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,759,977 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Welding Metallurgy: Fundamentals (v. 1) 4th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Volume 1 The Fundamentals. Describes historic milestones and the future of welding. Considered "The Bible of Welding" and must have for all Welding and Metallurgical Engineers.