|Digital List Price:||$24.95|
|Print List Price:||$24.95|
Save $11.95 (48%)
Your Memberships & Subscriptions
Audel Welding Pocket Reference (Audel Technical Trades Series Book 37) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Inside Flap
Whether you're constructing a building, making minor home repairs, or learning the trade, keep this guide in your toolbox. Find facts, safety guidelines, instructions, conversion tables, and plenty of answers here.
Metals, methods, machinery, and more
- Reviews safe cutting and welding practices and protective gear
- Shows how to work with cast iron, wrought iron, and alloy steels
- Covers arc welding, brazing, and braze welding
- Includes a guide to the correct electrodes to use for different metals
- Provides tips for producing good welds
www.audelbooks.com--This text refers to the paperback edition.
About the Author
- File Size : 5010 KB
- Publication Date : May 18, 2009
- Print Length : 448 pages
- Word Wise : Not Enabled
- ASIN : B000W6DME8
- Publisher : Audel; 1st Edition (May 18, 2009)
- Enhanced Typesetting : Not Enabled
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Language: : English
- Lending : Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #587,984 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews: