Salon Beauty Magazine Deals Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition $79.99. Limited-time offer. All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 9, 2016
This is an excellent guide to increasing my scope of knowledge.
on October 25, 2016
Great way to get a self education for yourself.
on August 19, 2016
It gave me a good background for many different subjects. I was able to judge whether or not I would want to read more of a particular author.
on December 10, 2016
An Excellent book by an EXCELLENT Teacher. Every parent should read this and other writing by Ms. Bauer.
on March 8, 2016
Susan Wise Bauer is well educated, articulate and unusually witty. It is not often one can do serious reading and smile a lot at the same time. I first learned of her in her book, "The History of Science," which I picked up at the local library. I purchased this copy so I would have one to keep. I have purposed to read every work she has authored. Her work is painstakingly researched and profusely cited, and her insights are marvelous. A joy to read.
on December 23, 2013
I owe this book much of what I've learned in the past few years. Beside it being a road map for navigating wide variety of modern and classical texts in numerous fields, it helped me develop my own models to acquire and assimilate knowledge.
on February 5, 2015
I like this book as a guide. It is filled with great advice and recommendations. The problem is that if I took all of their advice I would never finish the reading list! I don't have to read the same book multiple times in a row. This is not to disparage the author or the plan itself -- in a perfect world, this would be a fantastic method. It is still a wonderful resource for learning about reading methods and to narrow down your list of the great books to focus on. But don't feel like a failure if you can't follow it to the letter.
on September 14, 2016
Great book!
on June 1, 2014
Wonderfully written and supremely helpful for anyone looking to reinvigorate, supplement or prepare the critical faculties of the mind. The size of the font and page length might be intimidating, however, if you break it up into manageable chunks it will one of the best things you ever do for yourself.
on June 12, 2016