Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.98 shipping
Well Played: The Ultimate Guide to Awakening Your Family's Playful Spirit Paperback – Illustrated, June 7, 2016
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the Back Cover
READY, SET, PLAY!
In our age of digital addiction, many of us have lost our ability to be spontaneous. More parents are complaining that they no longer even remember how to play . . . with their children, their spouse, and even with their own friends. Don’t fret! In Well Played, expert Meredith Sinclair helps families relearn what used to come naturally and shows how to find happiness through play.
Packed with fun and engaging illustrations, entertaining DIY projects, and hundreds of lists and tips, Well Played is an indispensable guide for families on how to incorporate quality fun and playtime into their day-to-day.
Simplify your overscheduled lives with plenty of original and entertaining ideas:
- Why a disco ball is an essential kitchen appliance
- Lip Sync Battle, family edition
- Parent-child slumber parties . . . don’t forget the popcorn!
- Party like it’s 1949 with old-school table games
- Twelve dates that are way better than dinner and a movie
- Stop helicopter parenting yourself—find things that thrill and slightly alarm you all at the same time!
- Grown-up field trips to slap on your schedule
Invite purposeful pops of playfulness into your life
- Item Weight : 1.28 pounds
- Paperback : 288 pages
- ISBN-13 : 978-0062391360
- Product dimensions : 7.38 x 0.68 x 9.13 inches
- Publisher : William Morrow Paperbacks; Illustrated edition (June 7, 2016)
- Language: : English
- Best Sellers Rank: #175,283 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews: