Well Traveled - 3pc Compression Packing Cubes for Travel - Luggage Organizer, Suitcase Organizer & Backpack Organizer with Space Saver Travel Bags for Packing Clothes, Travel Gear & Travel Accessories
|Price:||$16.97 FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$8.00 (32%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- VERSION 2.0 IMPROVED DESIGNS. We take our customer feedback to heart. Improved travel packing organizers feature stronger zippers, double-stitched seams, and more durable fabric.
- DURABLE, LIGHTWEIGHT, AND WATER RESISTANT Made with high-quality rip-stop fabric and weighing only 10 ounces (283 grams). These ultralight travel organizers are the ideal packing cubes for carry on luggage, backpacking, hiking, or even camping.
- COMPRESSION CUBES FOR TRAVEL. Compression travel bags create up to 30% space savings. Unique double zipper system allows packing bags to be both expandable to easily pack, and compressible for compact traveling.
- 3 PIECE TRAVEL ORGANIZER SET. Includes large, medium, and small packing cubes. The best luggage cubes for packing in all types of travel bags. Packable in all suitcases, backpacks, duffel bags, and any carryon bag.
- THE PERFECT GIFT FOR ANY TRAVELER OR BACKPACKER - Our compression bags for travel have been featured as a top travel essentials for backpackers and selected as one of Buzz Feed's "must have" airplane travel accessories for both men and women.
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
AmazonBasics 4 Piece Packing Travel Organizer Cubes Set, Green
Compression Packing Cubes for Travel- Packing Cubes and Travel Organizers
Compression Packing Cube Set 3pcs, Travel Bags Organizer for Luggage/Backpack
Compression Packing Cubes, Gonex Extensible Storage Mesh Bags Organizers
Bagail 4 Set Compression Packing Cubes Travel Expandable Packing Organizers
|Shipping||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details|
|Sold By||Well Traveled||Amazon.com||TRIPPED Travel Gear||Alameda Official Store||Gonex||Bagail|
Packing Made Easy
Each cube features a unique double zipper compression system that allows for space savings of up to 30% compared to standard packing cubes. Also, unlike other compression bags that are round and bulky, these cubes are designed to lay flat, optimizing packing efficiency in any bag.
Say goodbye to messy luggage and easily find what you are looking for. Three different cube make it easy to organize your bag by keeping your items secure. Perfect for clothes, shoes, electronics, toiletries and more!
Designed with an array of traveler friendly features to make packing a breeze. Smooth action zippers for quick packing or unpacking. Strong handles provide easy access while on the go. Water-resistant material to keep your clothes safe and dry.
Saves up to 30% space
Pack More in Less Space
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In the smaller red one I was able to get 6 medium t-shirts in easily, probably could have fit more but didn't have any more shirts to fold. The compression zippers help keep everything tidy/small (see pic).
In the bigger blue one I was able to fit a pair of jeans, a pretty thick hoodie, 6 medium t-shirts, long-sleeve under armour zip up and when fully compressed it still left plenty of space in my 35L backpack for other stuff (more pics).
For comparison, in my other non-compression cube I max out at jeans, 2-3 t-shirts, 2-3 pair of underwear, couple pairs of socks and that typically takes up a majority of my 35L bag.
I know those aren't realistic packing scenarios but I definitely feel comfortable that these will handle most, if not all, of my future adventures. Definitely recommend to anyone else looking to save space while traveling.
I finally decided to get these just to try sunroof different.
I haven't touched any of my plastic ones since. I lost one at one point and spent an hour searching for it rather than use a plastic one.
They work so well just open it expanded, stuff it with clothes, then zip the compression zipper slowly.
I'm surprised every time that it doesn't burst and break open!
I use small one for workout clothes and the larger for daily wear items.
The zippers are high quality and the seams are sewn with good quality materials for it not to break too easily.
The art on it is pretty and doesn't fade after going through the wash.
In getting another set to have my clothes prepacked and ready to go.
UPDATED FEB18/18 2 stars for the bags 5 stars for customer service
A representative from Well Traveled reached out to me and was very helpful. I will say that the bags obviously still have the same issues that I mentioned. But the customer service and response was excellent. There does seem to be an issue with the way Amazon filters communication between buyers and sellers and it made it difficult for us to initially connect. Once we were able to communicate the rep was great to deal with.
The compression set itself is beautiful. I love the colors and images. The material feels amazing, the zippers are super sturdy and the seams are holding rock solid. And I am known to burst the zippers on my travel gear. Well worth the money. I'll be buying more to pack away my seasonal wardrobe.
- nice colorful design
- good way to keep everything organized
-Didn't compress like advertised
-Faulty zippers.(only on the smallest bag but still make me wonder about the rest of them)
1) I bike to work and carry my belongings in a pannier (bag that hooks onto a rack on my bike). My stuff would always get jumbled up in the pannier and I’d have to dig through it whenever I needed to find my wallet, phone charge, etc. Turns out the middle size compression pack is just the right size for my laptop and also fits my laptop cord, phone charger, and notebook. I recently started a new job, and I feel like I look super organized when I smoothly pull the pack out of my pannier and everything I need for work is right there in one place.
2) Over Thanksgiving I went on a 4-day bikepacking trip. I carried everything with me in two panniers. Usually I try to organize a bit, but it’s inevitable that after the first night of camping everything gets jumbled up from me digging around in my bags. Not this time! I was able to use the small pack for all my bike kit and the large pack for all my camp clothes (minus my hoodie and jacket). I was impressed with how well they compressed, saving space in my bags, and making it super easy to find the articles of clothing I was looking for.
Definitely recommended for other cyclists in need of organizational systems!