Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 10 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 10 reviews
on January 10, 2014
I find this loaf pan to work well so far. I'm not used to using silicone, so I will say that I have a 4 star at this time as I'm waiting to see how it holds up through time. It did discolor on the outside a bit after a few uses, but did not change in appearance on the inside where food comes into surface contact.

The size is perfect as it yields a greater lift in the final product. I like the shape of my bread slices in this pan vs. the 8 in variety that yields a flat loaf.

Hope you find this helpful.
on August 19, 2014
I love this small loaf pan! It doesn't need to be put on a baking sheet because of the little feet built on the bottom. It is sturdy and supports its own weight. It bakes beautifully and the baked item comes out cleanly. I make quick breads, yeast breads and meatloaf with this pan. One of the best buys I've made.
on March 6, 2014
I didn't think I would like a silicone bread pan, but I was wrong! This is so easy to use with the gluten-free recipes I am making. The bread cooks evenly, and it comes out without sticking every time!
on June 6, 2014
I had a terrible time with paleo doughs sticking to pans, this works great! Just put a little butter on the sides, and off the pan comes!
on January 13, 2014
My fruit-dense recipes tend to stick. Not anymore! They also tend to bake unevenly. Not anymore! No more waxed paper liners, double greasing, awkward over baked corners.
on October 1, 2013
WAS VERY LEARY OF USING SILICONE TO BAKE BUT IT WORKS VERY WELL. TRIED A MEATLOAF & IT COOKED PERFECTLY WITH EASY CLEANING. WILL BE GETTING ANOTHER ONE DOWN THE ROAD TO BAKE BANANA LOAF CAKES IN!
on August 1, 2014
this loaf pan is ok; I can't rave about it. It has had some sticking. I purchased it specifically for a recipe but have come to see that I can use any old loaf pan, not this specific size as well
on March 4, 2014
I bought this to make coconut bread. The bread cooked well and released easily from the pan. It was also easy to wash.
on August 4, 2013
We replaced our old metal pan with this. It is terrific - we have already ordered another. Bakes very evenly and thoroughly.
on August 15, 2014
Bakes well and is the perfect size for Paleo breads.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question