|Item Weight||2.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||6 x 3.9 x 1.1 inches|
|Item model number||ML100|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||1 year limited warranty|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Weller ML100 Magna-Lite Micro Torch, Refillable
|Price:||$10.46 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Spring-loaded cap flips open the moment the trigger is pressed, providing additional wind protection; snaps closed securely.
- Electronic igniter trigger activates fast, reliable piezo ignition and LED work light. Quickly refillable using standard butane fuel.
- Translucent body makes checking fuel level easy. Adjustment dial lets user control flamed height and level of heat output.
- Convenient keychain lanyard. Childproof safety trigger. The Weller Magna-Lite has been reviewed and approved for consumer safety by the Consumer Products Safety Commission.
- NOTE: This product shipped empty, Butane sold separately
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Piezo electronic ignition system for reliable ignition every time
- Blue LED light illuminates work in dark conditions
- Adjustable flame height
- Refillable with Weller WB1 or WB2 filtered butane
- Nozzle cover prevents accidental ignition
- Key ring lanyard
- For heat shrink tubing, fusing rope ends, frozen locks, camping
Self Igniting: Yes
Run Time: 25 min.
Temperature Range: 2400° F
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
However, I decided to try modifying it some.I popped off the bottom piece of plastic (You can just prop it up a little with a screw driver or anything that can get inside the tiny gap between the plastic and the body, then just pull off the plastic) that controls flame height, and underneath was a small bit of plastic that prevents the flame height controller to be moved any further. I took some nail snipers and sniped off the plastic and snapped back on the plastic flame controller.
Now I can adjust the flame height much further than what the manufacturer allowed, and it actually works how I imagined it would when I first purchased it! It seems as if they limited the flame height just a bit too low when they made it; not high enough to actually allow the flame to be ignited properly.
Works like crap at first, but with simple modification it works how it should.
Stay away from this one.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This mini torch sucks, I tried to wipe off some excess glue on it with a alcohol pad and then all of a sudden it made a popping noise cracked everywhere and all the butane leak... Read morePublished 12 months ago by Corey Bearnson
this is awesome! I light everything I need to with it. plan on taking it camping.Published 15 months ago by Gerald Hobson
Great product....will buy more for camping and hunting. Much better than the cheapo traditional fire starters that have the 'kiddie-lock'.Published 19 months ago by 4Given
Nice lighter when you need a small reliable flame. Calling it a "torch" is overkill. But it does light every time and the internal LED light is a nice touch.Published 19 months ago by Tyler Saunders
One of the few lighters that allows you to light up while riding a motorcycle.Published 19 months ago by Steven C. Jerkins