|Item Weight||8.8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||118.9 x 0.98 x 4.61 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Material Type||Cloth + Rubber|
|Size||1"X 33 Yards|
|Manufacturer Part Number||GAT6|
WELSTIK 2 Pack Black Gaffer Tape,1"X 33 Yards-10% Longer.Heavy Duty Gaffer Tape for Cables, Photography, Theater Stage Setup,Interior Design,Residue Free,Non Reflective,Easy to Tear
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|Material||Cloth + Rubber|
|Size||1"X 33 Yards|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 1 INCH BY 33 Yards - 2 Rolls - 10% MORE THAN THE COMPETITION! - Made in a beautiful Matte Black Vinyl Non-Reflective Finish.
- PERFECT FOR LABELLING AND MARKINGS - our white professional tape is ideal for markers and labelling your equipment. It stays securely on what it’s applied to but fast comes on without leaving a sticky residue.
- SIX BRIGHT COLORS AND AVAILABLE IN THREE DIFFERENT SIZE - Black,White,Gray,Yellow, Blue & Red all glow exceptionally well! one inch, two inches and three inches.
- GREAT FOR DIY PROJECTS—This tape is very colorful and visually expressive, so get creative with wall art or anything else you can think of! Non-reflective and easy to rip. Using it on set or stage，it can be used for professional camera fixing and decorating parties.
- Why us? - We,WELSTIK,are devoted to a combination of high quality and innovative products and designs. Aim to improve product quality and customer satisfaction and we will do our very best to meet our customers' expectations.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Black Gaffer 2-Pack 2"X 33 Yards-10% Longer Matte Vinyl Finish
IDEAL FOR PROFESSIONALS
Our gaffers tape is widely used by TV, Theater, Studio, Automotive, Photography, Music and other professionals mainly because it is non-reflective and residue-free. Gaffer tape is the perfect alternative to duct tape, electrical tape, and other adhesives. Strong adhesive construction sticks cleanly to most surfaces including whiteboards & chalkboards, glass, plastic, ceramic, wood, metal, carpet and more.
Gaffer tape applications
- Used like duct tape, it does a great job holding and securing cables and wires on stages and backdrops. Its matte finish and non reflective qualities make it a great choice for photographers and filmographers to discreetly hold and protect and hold backdrops and cords.
- Easily repair a car seat or couch, fix a book binding, make minor PVC repairs, great for bundling items around the house or shed, and any other repair jobs where a strong, waterproof tape may be needed.
IDEAL FOR PROFESSIONALS: Our gaffers tape is widely used by TV, Theater, Studio, Automotive, Photography, Music and other professionals mainly because it is non-reflective and residue-free.
Gaffer tape is the perfect alternative to duct tape, electrical tape, and other adhesives.
DIY: Repair, craft, label and decorate
Easy to Tear
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It is thinner than duct tape.
It tears like duct tape.
The adhesion is a little more than masking tape, but a little less than duct tape.
It can be removed, if done slowly and carefully.
Does not leave adhesive behind, like duct tape.
This product fills a niche; something halfway between masking tape and duct tape.
I'd bought the tape to secure my mouse, keyboard, and various USB cables on my new work-from-home standing desk. With tape fresh from the box, I was excited to get everything tidied up and blithely laid out long strips and firmly pressed down strips with cables underneath. The next morning, every section was beginning to peel up -- even pieces laying flat on a desk with no strain on them. Within a few days, the strips under the desk just fell off and onto the floor.
- a nice, matte black
- relatively easy to tear
- thin, so doesn't get in the way
- removes cleanly
- Amazon was happy to take my return
- doesn't stick
- when torn, grey/white torn edge is not straight black
beyond that I have used this for taping down cables and it works great for that.
it tears easily but also is pretty strong. the adhesive mostly comes off cleanly, I did have a couple of small stubborn spots that took some extra effort to get off, but by majority it works well.
so, it is a great tape for everything except what I actually wanted it for, which was something to write on.