Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
WeMo F7C074 Bridge - Works with Apple HomeKit
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$10.04 (25%)|
- Wemo Bridge allows you to control Wemo devices by asking Siri or using the Apple Home app from your iPhone, iPad, or Apple Watch
- Set a custom scene or group your Wemo devices by room so that you can easily control multiple devices at once, all with a single command
- Use the Apple Home app to easily set automatic schedules for lights and appliances connected to your Wemo smart plugs and light switches
- Features a sleek, compact design that blends in seamlessly with your home decor. Operating/Storage temp: 32° F to 104° F. Power - Micro-USB Port: 5V/1A DC. Power - PSU: 100-240V AC
- Use your existing home Wi-Fi network to simply add your Wemo Bridge to the Apple Home app - no subscription or hub required. Compatible with Wemo Mini, Wemo Dimmer, Wemo Light Switch, Wemo Insight Smart Plug, Wemo Switch and Wemo Switch + Motion
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
More to consider from our brands
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
At a Glance:
- Enable HomeKit compatibility for Wemo
- Control Wemo with Apple Home app
- Voice control with Siri
- Certified for Apple HomeKit
Wemo and Apple HomeKit, Together At Last
With the Wemo Bridge, you can quickly and easily enable your Wemo devices to work with Apple HomeKit. This smart bridge allows you to connect your Wemo smart plugs and light switches to Apple HomeKit, enabling you to easily and securely control your smart home using the Apple Home app and Siri on an iPhone, iPad, or Apple Watch.
What's in the Box:
- Wemo Bridge
- Wemo Bridge Power Supply
- Quick Start Guide
Your Home. Your Way. From Anywhere.
Wemo devices use your existing home Wi-Fi network to provide wireless control of lights, lamps, heaters, fans, and much more – with no subscription or hub required. When using the Wemo Bridge and the Apple Home app, you can control Wemo connected lights and appliances from anywhere away from home by using the Apple Home app through Apple TV, or iPad set up as a home hub.
Ask Siri to Control Your Wemo Devices
In addition to enabling control through the Apple Home app, the Wemo Bridge also allows you to use intuitive voice commands to control your Wemo devices by asking Siri. Just ask, Hey Siri, dim the kitchen lights.
Take Control of Your Home. Room by Room
The Apple Home app allows you to group your Wemo devices by room so that you can easily control them all at once with your voice or with the tap of a button. Simply ask, Hey Siri, Turn off Kyle’s bedroom.
Create the Perfect Scene
The Apple Home app allows you to set a custom scene to control multiple devices at once, all with a single command. Start the day off right by simply saying Siri, good morning to start a personalized scene that warms up the house, turns on the lights and brews your morning coffee. Or let Siri know when you’re coming home so that the lights and heat are already on.
Set Customized Schedules
With the Wemo Bridge, you can use the Apple Home app to easily set automatic schedules for lights and appliances connected to your Wemo smart plugs and light switches. Keep your home comfortable by scheduling a fan to turn on at noon or schedule the porch light to turn on at sunset so that you never come home to a dark house.
Sleek, Compact Design
With its compact footprint and white finish, the Wemo Bridge has a sleek and unobtrusive design that blends in seamlessly with your home décor.
WeMo Bridge is a simple, clean solution that provides home kit compatibility to existing WeMo core devices in the market.