WenTop Led Strip Lights Kit DC12V UL Listed Power Supply SMD 5050 32.8 Ft (10M) 300leds RGB 30leds/m with 44key Ir Controller for TV Backlighting, Ceiling, Kitchen Counter Under Cabinet Lighting
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ALL IN ONE KIT(WITH UL CERTIFICATION): Package inluded 2 reels of 16.4ft led lights(IP65 waterproof),AC adaptor,44key IR remote and receiver box. No other accessories are required.We do not recommend to connected more than 32.8ft as the power adapter will exceed limited, and please unroll them for heat dissipation when testing more than 2 minutes.
- WITH HIGH TEMPERATIRE ADHESIVE: It's blue high temperature adhesive tape backing, improveing the issue that the tape getting weak during operation. It is specifically designed for good adhesion to high, medium and lower surface energy plastics, paints and glass.
- EASY TO INSTALL & CUTTABLE: Simply connected all the parts together and peel off the protection layer,then stick to the clean dry and flat surface.This multi color changing LED Strip Lights can be cut to every 3 leds along the cutting marks, without damaging the rest strips.
- MULTIPLE COLOR & MULTIPERPOSE: It's can be change the color via the remote.20 preset colors + DIY colors. Very suitable for indoor lighting and decor. Such as kitchen, under cabinet, dining room, bedroom, party, wedding...ect
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED:30-day money-back guarantee for any reason + 12 month warranty for quality-related issues If your product is has a manufacturer defect. Just click GET HELP WITH ORDER under your order ID. Our customer service team would be more than happy to assist you fix the issue.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
- Continuous length, packed with 5 meter.Long life span 50,000+ hours and Low power consumption. Run on DC12v. Safe and reliable.
- Cuttable every 3 LEDs along the cutting marks, according to requirement.
- Flexible ribbon for curving around bends.Ultra-bright but running at low temperature.
- Completely smooth and even light spread, solving the uneven luminous problem
- Connectable，use a L shape or extension connector if you need to slice the strip.
- With back adhesive. Can be stick to anywhere you want to place.
- With brightness control,mode selection,and color selection.
5050 RGB Strip Lights
With 20 preset colors plus customs colors. Great as mood lighting
Led Strip Light & Power Supply
- The connections must be in towards to the arrows.
- Don't left them on the spool when you testing them more than 2 mins. They need to dissipating heat.
- Clean the surface before stick on the strip.If it is not sticky enough, you can add some double sided tape.
- The ventilation must be ensured.These lights need an excessive amount of airflow for cooling.
- Please don't stick the lights to metal surface that conductive. It may cause a short-circuit on the strip light.
- Widely used for home decoration use, hotels, clubs, shopping malls
- Architectural decorative lighting, boutique atmosphere lighting
- Extensively applied in Backlighting, concealed lighting, channel letter lighting
- Emergency & security lighting, advertisement sign lighting
- Decorative lights for holiday, event,garden, show exhibition
- Applicable for automobile and bicycle decoration, border or contour lighting
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I had previously placed some behind my television and a monitor for bias lighting. However, this pair was supposed to be used to surround posters on a wall to highlight them a bit more in a dark room.
Look: the lights are great. They're bright. You get more here than most other packs at a better price but there's two huge problems.
1. The adhesive sucks. This isn't just a normal kind of suck. I mean maybe the first few days it worked great and then as time went on it started to fall down in random places. It's not like you can "tack these up on a wall. You have to have something holding them in place on the back. I saw other reviews says, "wow these are great but the adhesive isn't that great" and I thought, "well that doesn't sound too bad, maybe it will stay on my walls because they are pretty and clean and freshly painted" but now I know it's a pain in the butt. I had to use masking tape everywhere to keep these up until I can find a better solution.
2. The lights sometime come up the wrong color. In different spots you'll have a weird "yellow" series of lights. Sometimes unplugging the lights will reset them but it seems now it keeps getting worse and worse. You'll have a bunch of bright whatever color you've set it to lights and then you'll have two, three or four yellowish LEDs in row that didn't get the memo to change colors. It is annoying.
I'm really just writing this review to say, yeah, you will need some other kind of adhesive to hold these up. Maybe you won't need it today. Maybe you won't need it tomorrow but you will need it soon and for the rest of your life. Do not think you're special.
One problem I encountered (and maybe a few others have too), are the adhesives used the LEDs. They're not as strong at all. After sticking them up, they came down over night. If anyone wants to stick these on walls, I would suggest getting double sided stickers for hanging up pictures from the COMMAND brand. They're super heavy duty stickers and I had to cut them up in little pieces and attach one at every 5-6 inches to hold up the LEDs. This is the reason why I took off one star.
Another thing I encountered is a low buzzing/humming noise that's coming from the RGB controller, that only can be heard when it's on. I have already contacted the seller, and am waiting for their reply.
The LED's themselves are nice and bright and come with EIGHT distinctive levels of brightness. Both rolls power on together with no issue, the power brick is actually quite robust and sturdy feeling.
I CANT believe this has white led's in it as well. More often than not,these cheaper sets do not include white led's as its not technically "rgb". Nice touch. The controller is large but quite easy to use. The sensor can be placed to a more convenient spot, which is also a nice touch.
Obviously, this is a short term review, if anything changes, I will update the review.
However, look closely in the picture, when I apply ground to the green wire (which is soldered to the green label) it turns blue. And when I ground the white wire (which is soldered to the blue) it turns green. If you were to just run all 16.4 feet of this and plug it into the controller you will be fine. The problem however, comes when you have to cut to length a few times and solder your own wires ( which was very easy by the way, these strips have very long copper pads which was nice). I connected it as any person would and only until after the install did I notice that some of the colors were wrong, which made me look very bad. Also, if you put these under a seat, be aware, the copper on the back side is fairly exposed, and grounded it self out on the metal bar it was mounted to under car seats.