- File Size: 1433 KB
- Print Length: 204 pages
- Publisher: Lexia Press, LLC (June 7, 2016)
- Publication Date: June 7, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01DN22M34
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #276,707 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$12.99|
Save $9.00 (69%)
The Wendigo Witchling (Skinwalkers Witchling Book 2) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 204 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
GREAT second book. I dove into this after finishing The Witchling Apprentice because I couldn't wait to read more about Cassie and Nate. After this book, I feel just as confused as Cassie, I just don't know who I like better anymore!
I am really looking forward to the last book. I want more magic, skinwalkers, hunky scenes and good endings. All things I know B. Kristin McMichael is already good at, so the expectations are definitely positive.
The second book definitely held it's own to the first and same as before, lots of surprises and good feelings.
5 stars :)
These books always seem short to me but I think that is just her writing style as I tend to find I have zipped through them in about an hour.
These characters are interesting and the story line is pretty good though the emphasis is on the Y in Y/A for sure. A little less angst and a bit more action would be good in the next book.
I loved The Wendigo Witchling. It was full of non-stop action from beginning to end. So many unexpected things took place that it kept me spellbound. I appreciated that references were made to the previous book and to some events that took place in the Day Human Trilogy. I’m hoping that the comments the seer made on the girls’ road trip means that there will be a couple spin off series for both Turner and Whitney.
I enjoyed learning more about Jared Colley’s character in this novel. We found out a lot of interesting facts about Jared, Cassie, and Nate in this story. I also appreciated that we discovered more of the history of the Wendigo. The plot was clever and well developed. I love that Cassie is good at thinking while put on the spot and goes with her intuition. I love how the book ended, and I cannot wait for the third book to be releases to find out what happened next.
Complimentary copy provided by the author in exchange for an honest review.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Coming of Age
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Paranormal & Urban
- Books > Teen & Young Adult > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Horror > Monsters
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Coming of Age
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Paranormal & Urban
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Horror
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Literature & Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Coming of Age